LONDON, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Did you know?
- Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, WerfenLife is one of the top 10 IVD companies worldwide.
- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom based medical diagnostics group, Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world's first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistry and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Diaxonhit is involved in the development and marketing of diagnostic tests in the fields of transplantation, infectious diseases and oncology and is the French leader in HLA tests.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached €1,965 million in 2015.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in 'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe'.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 manufacturers of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe. These leading companies are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive portfolios. They are located right across Europe and have highly effective global commercial networks.
Profile information for each company in 'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe' includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Testing Systems, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
'The Top 100 Manufacturers Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe such as A. Menarini Diagnostics S.r.l., Diagnostica Stago S.A.S. and Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Trinity Biotech Plc - Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bray, Ireland, Trinity Biotech develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The Company's 400 products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. Trinity Biotech sells direct in the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom and through a network of international distributors and strategic partners in over 75 countries worldwide. The Company is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange and had total revenues of $100.2m in 2015. Trinity Biotech employs in excess of 570 people worldwide and is led by Ronan O'Caoimh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Testing Systems
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4143632/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-top-100-manufacturers-of-ivd-reagents-instruments--accessories-in-europe-300331337.html