LONDON, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Determined Steps to be Taken During the Third Investment Term will Transform the Grid
Scope of the report
The research report includes the following segments:
Product scope: Smart Grid Market
Geographic scope: Turkey
End-user scope: Smart grid market participants, electricity generation, transmission and distribution companies
Drivers and restraints, investment trends, and future trends have also been provided for the Turkish smart grid market.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry.
We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
What are the drivers and restraints for the Turkish smart grid market?
What is the government's agenda on smart grid development in Turkey?
How will the Turkey Smart Grid 2020 Strategy and Roadmap shape up the country's smart grid market in future?
What are the planned IT investments of distribution companies in the third term?
What are the key selection criteria for system suppliers in Turkey?
Market Overview of Smart Grid
- The Turkish electricity grid has been undergoing substantial transformation beginning with the privatisation of the distribution grid in 2008. Application of digital technologies encouraged by EMRA policies is aiming to manage the growth of renewable and distributed energy resources and increasing the participation of electricity customers and businesses.
- Technological investments in grid bring advantages both in electricity generation and consumption stages. Attempts to make grids smarter not only enable electricity distribution companies to control
and manage working process, but they also affect the demand side. End users become participants in the market.
- Turkey is at an early stage of development in the smart grid market. Electricity generation and transmission and distribution companies are investing in the deployment of integrated information and communication technologies as a solution for transforming the traditional grid into an efficient and well-managed smart grid.
- Increasing the share of renewable energy resources is in the agenda of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources. Smart grid helps to predict the load of intermittent and fluctuated power supply from renewables. Negative effects of this fluctuation is aimed to be minimized.
- The first concrete step toward smart grid transformation can be considered as "Energy Efficiency Strategy Paper" (2012–2023), which targets demand-side management by replacing traditional meters with automated meter reading systems.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062671/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48