PUNE, India, Jan. 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- UK Telemedicine Market is witnessing a notable growth. Adoption of Telemedicine services is helping patients to have access to various healthcare services even while they are away from a doctor or a healthcare institution. Telemedicine services are connecting remote patients with healthcare professionals via telemedicine platforms. These platforms are basically software that connects a doctor with patients. Hence, such services are relatively cost effective and convenient as they can be easily assessed from home or while on-the-go. UK is one of the attractive markets for such technology based solutions as it exhibits a high internet penetration and has majority of its population accessing smart phones. In the market, there are different set of customers that are being targeted by participants, with such solutions. The most lucrative ones include geriatric individuals and women. In the UK, around 30% of the population is above 55 years of age. Health problems that are most prevalent among this set of population are diabetes, arthritis, back and joint pain, digestive issues, cholesterol, blood pressure and similar others. Telemedicine is an efficient way through which doctors are providing consultation and medication for such health issues to this population. Telemedicine services that are in demand among women include skin problems, birth control, reproductive and sexual health and similar others.
The possibility of access to the patient's private information by a third party other than the healthcare provider leading to a data breach cannot be completely ruled out. Such concerns pertaining to the data security is having a restraining effect on the overall telemedicine market. The advent of the Artificial intelligence would help in customizing solutions as per specific patient requirements and also automating the data collection and analysis part of this process. In terms of revenue, UK telemedicine market generated USD 139.4 Mn in the year 2019 and is expected to reach USD 322.8 Mn by the year 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.04% over the forecast period.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of the UK telemedicine market. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across the UK that are England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key report suggestions:
- Software, hardware and telemedicine services are the three basic components studied in the report. Out of these three, the telemedicine services segment that basically includes healthcare consulting services accounts for majority of the market revenue.
- Remote Monitoring is observed to be major revenue generating segment in the telemedicine type segment as it is a convenient way to access healthcare services from remote location.
- In terms of specialty areas, orthopedics is observed to be major revenue generating segment due to increasing geriatric population and rising number of the chronic joint related illnesses.
- England holds a major market share in the UK telemedicine market and would grow at a CAGR of over 11.3% by 2027, reaching USD 265 Mn. Proliferation of Smart phone users coupled with growing government funding in the region are attributed to be major factors for market growth.
- The primary market participants in UK telemedicine market include Babylon, Doctor Care Anywhere, Immedicare, Telemedicine Clinic, Push Dr, HomeTouch Care Ltd., Now Healthcare Group Limited, Square Health Limited, Involve Visual Collaboration Limited, amongst several others.
The UK Telemedicine Market:
- By Component
- By Type
- Real-time interactive mode
- Store-and–forward mode
- Remote Monitoring
- Communication via telephone
- By Application
- Education and Training
- Assisted Surgery
- Others (Care Providing, Decision Making, Etc.)
- By Specialty Areas
- Emergency Care
- Others (Cardiology, Child Birth, Etc.)
- By End Users
- Home Care
- By Countries
- Northern Ireland
Get Full Information of this premium [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/The-UK-Telemedicine-Market-2019-2027-357
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
SOURCE Absolute Markets Insights