DUBLIN, Apr. 07, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Vietnam, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 16 asset classes.
- Details on offshore funds and where they are held.
- Demographics including age, gender, city and sector breakdowns of HNWIs.
- Review of local wealth management industry.
- Review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- Vietnam is the fastest growing wealth market in the world (out of the top 100 economies worldwide) with HNWI numbers rising by 148% between 2007 and 2013.
- At the end of 2013, there were approximately 10,100 HNWIs in Vietnam, with a combined wealth of US$40 billion, accounting for roughly 17% of Vietnam's total individual wealth (US$240 billion).
- The fastest growing sectors for Vietnamese UHNWIs over the review period were financial services, manufacturing and construction.
- Major Private Banks with offices in Vietnam include: ANZ, Citi, HSBC and Standard Chartered.
- The luxury sector in Vietnam generated US$0.6 billion in revenue in 2013, an increase of over 180% on 2007.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background to Vietnam
3.2 Economic Background to Vietnam
3.3 Benchmarking Vietnam's Wealth in Context
4 Findings from HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
4.3 UHNWIs - Billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
4.5 UHNWIs - Affluent millionaires
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.7 Core HNWIs - Mid-tier millionaires
4.8 Core HNWIs - Lower-tier millionaires
5 Asset Allocation
5.1 Analysis by Asset Class
5.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
5.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs. Investable Assets
5.4 Analysis of Vietnamese UHNWI investments
6 The Wealth Management Sector in Vietnam
6.1 Private Banks
6.2 Wealth Advisors
6.3 Family offices
6.4 Wealth Management Industry - Clientele Model and Maturity
6.5 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management Industry in Vietnam
7 Luxury Sector in Vietnam
7.1 Luxury Brand Stores
7.2 Luxury Cars
7.3 Luxury Hotels
8.2 Key Economic Trends and Drivers
8.3 Wealth breakdowns
9 About New World Wealth
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Anpha Capital Management
- Asset Management Consulting
- BDO Vietnam
- Baker McKenzie
- Blackhorse Asset Management
- Christian Dior
- Christian Louboutin
- DST International (DSTi)
- Dragon Capital Management
- EuroCapital Securities Company
- FTC Global Limited
- Hugo Boss
- Jimmy Choo
- KCS Vietnam Company Limited
- Louis Vuitton
- Manulife (Vietnam) Limited
- Marc Jacobs
- Mekong Capital Ltd
- Montpelier Private Wealth Management
- New Quantum Vietnam Co. Ltd
- Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited
- Ralph Lauren
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Standard Chartered
- The Atlantic Philanthropies (Vietnam) Limited
- Towers Watson
- Tricom Investment Ltd
- Vietnam Asset Management Limited (VAM)
- deVere Group Vietnam
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jc29z8/the_vietnam_2014
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets