NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The World Market for Companion Diagnostics covers the world market for companion diagnostic and personalized medicine diagnostics. Market analysis in the report includes the following:
- World IVD Companion Diagnostics Test Market (In Vitro Diagnostic Kits) by Region (N. America, EU, ROW), 2015-2020
- World IVD Companion Diagnostics Test Market by Disease Segment, 2015 (Cancer, Other)
- Worldwide Companion Diagnostics Test Services Market, 2015 and 2020
Companion diagnostics are tests that identify which patients are expected to benefit from treatment with a specific therapy. The phrase Companion Diagnostics Market includes both the personalized medicine market and FDA-defined companion diagnostics. The report examines current and emerging applications of personalized medicine, including: - Selected Major Biomarkers in Oncology Personalized Medicine Tests
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Oncology
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Cardiovascular Disease/Disorders
- Selected Companies with Personalized Medicine Tests for Neurological Disorders
Companies working in the field of personalized medicine need to understand both the pharmaceutical and diagnostic markets (including regulatory and other issues), but many companies do not have expertise in both fields. This has lead to many agreements and acquisitions, and a large number of diverse deals are discussed in this report, including: - Investments and Financings in Personalized Medicine/Companion Diagnostics
- Selected Examples of Pharmaceutical Companies and Other Companies That Invested in Diagnostic Companies in Personalized Medicine
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Personalized Medicine/Companion Diagnostics
- Selected Examples of Pharmaceutical Companies That Acquired Diagnostic Companies or Have Diagnostic Divisions
- Collaborations between Pharmaceutical and Diagnostic Companies
The World Market for Companion Diagnostics provides profiles of selected pharmaceutical companies that are active in the fields of companion diagnostics or personalized medicine. They include companies that market drugs that have associated companion diagnostic tests, pharmaceutical companies that are collaborating with diagnostic companies to develop companion diagnostic tests, and companies with their own internal capabilities and activities in companion diagnostics. These include: - Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Roche (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- And many more
The report also includes profiles of companies that are active in the discovery and/or commercialization of companion diagnostics or other in vitro diagnostic tests for personalized medicine. This includes diagnostic companies that market kits that are used by clinical laboratories, and also diagnostic companies that are commercializing their novel diagnostic tests as a service offered to physicians, with the tests performed in the company's own CLIA certified laboratory. These include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- bioMerieux SA
- QIAGEN N.V.
- And many more
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971222-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001