LONDON, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Focus on cost effectiveness of therapeutic drug monitoring and increase in R&D investments will boost the growth of therapeutic drug monitoring market
The therapeutic drug monitoring market is projected to reach USD 2.55 billion by 2020 from USD 1.78 billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period (2015–2020).
In this report, the therapeutic drug monitoring market is broadly segmented by product, technology, class of drug, end user, and region.
North America is expected to account for more than half the therapeutic drug monitoring market share in 2015. It is the prime market for therapeutic drug monitoring due to the high awareness and acceptance of the benefits of therapeutic drug monitoring and growing healthcare expenditure. Europe on the other hand is growing at a slower rate as the healthcare sector is recovering from the economic downturn and healthcare facilities are trying to minimize healthcare delivery costs. Growth in the APAC therapeutic drug monitoring market is comparatively slower due to the dearth of skilled healthcare personnel who can perform therapeutic drug monitoring tests with minimal errors.
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on the qualitative data, future market size, share, and market potential of various segments and subsegments, competitive landscape, and company profiles. The qualitative data covers various levels of industry analysis such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) and technological trends in therapeutic drug monitoring. It mainly focuses on the emerging and high-growth segments of the therapeutic drug monitoring market and government initiatives across regions.
The competitive landscape covers the various strategies adopted by industry players to maintain their position in the therapeutic drug monitoring market. The company profiles comprise the basic views on the key players in the therapeutic drug monitoring market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares.
Reasons to buy this report:
This research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth market segments; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the global therapeutic drug monitoring market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the therapeutic drug monitoring market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for therapeutic drug monitoring across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global therapeutic drug monitoring market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global therapeutic drug monitoring market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3722542/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48