NEW YORK, July 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technologies are used to increase the amount of oil extracted from an oil field after the primary and secondary production stages. The technologies play on the physics of how oil is trapped in the rocks and are primarily aimed at either decreasing the interfacial forces holding the oil in pores within the rock formation, reducing the viscosity difference between the oil and water phases or modifying the reservoir and oil properties to release the oil more easily.
Thermal methods of EOR entail the application of heat to the oil well. This acts to lower the viscosity of the oil and thus increase the mobility ratio. These methods are typically employed in relatively shallow oil wells with higher viscosity such as tar sands and heavy oil. Thermal methods of EOR have been highly successful in the US, Canada, Venezuela and Indonesia, and have also been used in China and Brazil. Within the US, thermal methods account for around 40% of EOR production.
Visiongain has calculated that 2015 global thermal EOR spending will be $23.972bn. A significant amount of spending is anticipated in the immediate future as a wave of thermal oil sands projects are carried out. However, given the relatively high cost nature of thermal EOR operations, the current low oil price environment could provide a significant restraint on the market if it persists. The report highlights the impact of the new oil price environment on the market, as well as detailing how growth rates and the technologies employed will vary from country to country.
Why you should buy the Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2015-2025
What is the future of the thermal EOR market? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefitting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 183 page report we guarantee you will receive market intelligence allowing strategic advantage
- View global market forecasts for barrels per day (bpd) production and CAPEX and OPEX spending in the thermal EOR market, as well as analysis from 2015-2025, to keep your knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed spending projections, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- Our report provides 137 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects in the thermal EOR market.
- You will gain industry expertise from our analysts, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the thermal EOR market will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
- See an exclusive expert opinion interview with GlassPoint Solar
- By reading the full transcript of the expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will learn about the role and potential of thermal methods within the enhanced oil recovery industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will discover how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Discover spending forecasts for the key submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main thermal EOR submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which regions and technologies will see the greatest level of production and spending and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the thermal EOR submarkets with CAPEX, OPEX and production forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2015-2025:
- The Thermal Oil Sands EOR Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Thermal Heavy Oil EOR Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Steam Injection Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The SAGD Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Other EOR Technologies Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national thermal EOR markets – where is spending currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- Learn about the market potential for companies providing thermal EOR solutions in both developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for the 10 leading national markets from 2015-2025. Each national market includes ten-year forecasts and assessments of future outlook, with detailed breakdowns of existing and future thermal EOR projects:
- The Canadian Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The US Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Venezuelan Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Indonesian Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Kuwaiti Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Omani Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Chinese Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Russian Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Bahraini Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- The Saudi Arabian Thermal EOR Market Forecast 2015-2025
- In addition, receive individualised outlooks of a further six national thermal EOR markets (Egypt, Brazil, Netherlands, India, Germany, Trinidad)
Identify who the leading companies are within the Thermal EOR market
- Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles contain 2014 thermal EOR spending, ranking and market share data, as well as information on current projects and future plans
- The Five Leading Companies in the Thermal Oil Sands EOR Market – Market Shares and Profiles
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
- Imperial Oil
- The Five Leading Companies in the Thermal Heavy Oil EOR Market – Market Shares and Profiles
- Chevron Corporation
- Husky Energy
- Tatweer Petroleum
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Thermal EOR market
The Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2015-2025 report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with GlassPoint Solar is included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national, submarket and technological market forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London-based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the thermal EOR industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the thermal EOR industry. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of bpd production and CAPEX and OPEX spending for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the five main submarkets: thermal oil sands, thermal heavy oil, steam injection, SAGD and other EOR technologies. The report also includes market forecasts and analysis for 10 leading national markets, as well as individualised outlooks for six further national markets. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why growth is likely and where lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2015-2025: Oil Sands and Heavy Oil CAPEX, OPEX and Production Forecasts report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02575717-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001