LONDON, Nov. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Visiongain's fresh industry update indicates that spending on thermal EOR projects will total $17.8bn and incremental oil production will total 2.27 MMbpd in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the thermal EOR market evolving?
- What are the prospects for each of the thermal EOR submarkets over the next decade?
- Who are the main companies in the thermal EOR market and what are their market shares and future prospects over the forecast period?
- Where are the major thermal EOR projects currently taking place around the world?
- What factors are driving and restraining thermal EOR market dynamics?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will the market shares of the leading thermal EOR countries change by 2026?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Our173 page report includes 137 tables and figures which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-level business presentations.
- Details on spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) across 10 national markets and the rest of the world market.
- Global spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) forecasts for thermal oil sands projects and thermal heavy oil projects.
- Global spending ($m CAPEX and OPEX) and production (bpd) forecasts for the thermal EOR technology submarkets: steam injection, SAGD and other technologies.
- Profiles of leading companies involved in the thermal EOR business including oil sands and heavy oil producers.
- Transcript of an in-depth interview with an industry expert, providing exclusive insights into thermal EOR developments across the world.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bpd) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 10 national markets and the rest of the world market, providing unique insight into thermal EOR industry developments:
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the World
2. The report also offers SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bpd) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 5 thermal EOR submarkets:
- Oil Sands
- Heavy Oil
- Steam Injection
- Other Technologies
3. The report also offers visiongain's oil price forecast for the period between 2016 and 2026
- Supply-side factors
- Demand-side factors
- Other Major Variables that Impact the Oil Price
- Visiongain's Oil Price Assumption and Forecast
- How the Oil Price Will Impact the Thermal EOR Market
4. Expert opinion from solar EOR pioneer GlassPoint
- Oil Prices and Thermal EOR
- The Miraah Project
- Regions Particularly Suitable for Solar EOR
5. Tables and analysis profiling the top companies in the thermal EOR business:
- Major Oil Sands Companies
- Major Heavy Oil Companies
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global thermal EOR industry
- Oil Engineers/Technicians
- Project and site managers
- Business development managers
- Government agencies
The report includes 137 tables, charts, and graphs that analyse the global market, five submarkets, ten leading national markets and the rest of the world market. The report also contains profiles and analysis of ten leading companies, and the transcript of an exclusive interview with solar EOR pioneer GlassPoint is also provided.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3861494/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48