NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TheStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq : TST ), a leading digital financial media company, today announced the addition of OptionsPlay® to its investor toolkit. As the latest addition to Action Alerts Options, OptionsPlay allows subscribers to model options strategies, generate their own trade ideas and improve trade performance.
"The integration of OptionsPlay into Action Alerts Options strengthens the service by providing subscribers with superior functionality in trading tools and resources," said Michael Khouw, author of Action Alerts Options, "Our goal is to increase our clients' engagement and confidence in trading, and OptionsPlay allows this to happen through its innovative use of data-driven analytics that offers an easy-to-use touch point for investors at all levels."
"Whether a stock or option trader, OptionsPlay combined with the powerful information in Action Alerts allows OptionsPlay Ideas to give all investors optimal strategies to trade, manage risk and generate income" said Mark Engelhardt, CEO, OptionsPlay. "Using highly visual displays, proprietary scoring and plain English terms, any investor will be able to leverage and understand their investment opportunities."
OptionsPlay offers access to a range of unique capabilities, including:
- Daily Trade Ideas: based on objective technical equity analysis
- Income Generator: enables investors to generate profit by leveraging their existing portfolio
- Proprietary OptionsPlay Score: makes it simple to evaluate the risk and reward, probability of profit, and breakeven price of every trade
- Natural Language Processing: trade signals and supporting technical data are presented in simple terms that are easy to understand
- Trading Strategy Checklist: evaluates any stock or options order instantly, validating the strategy against complex market conditions
- Trade Strategy Visualization: allows investors to compare any three trading strategies for any stock with ease
About TheStreet, Inc.
TheStreet, Inc. (www.t.st) is the leading independent digital financial media company providing business and financial news, investing ideas and analysis to personal and institutional investors worldwide. The Company's portfolio of business and personal finance brands includes: TheStreet, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Action Alerts PLUS, MainStreet and RateWatch. To learn more, visit www.thestreet.com. The Deal, the Company's institutional business, provides intraday coverage of mergers and acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control. To learn more, visit www.thedeal.com.
Headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, OptionsPlay® is a product of Syrah Trading Technologies. The team brings a new level of innovation to financial services, with the common goal of transforming the way investors think about trading. OptionsPlay Ideas is the first product in a suite of OptionsPlay offerings rolling out over the next year. With the clear mission to transform the tools and techniques of Wall Street options traders into powerful and easy-to-use solutions for investors, financial institutions can implement OptionsPlay Ideas to generate new revenue and build stronger customer relationships. For more information visit www.optionsplay.com or contact us at 855-557-5297.
Contact: Aedin Moloney, TheStreet, Inc., Aedin.Moloney at thestreet.com
SOURCE TheStreet, Inc.