RESTON, Va., Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ThreatTrack Security today announced it will offer demonstrations of its advanced malware protection solutions at the RSA Conference 2016 in San Francisco Feb. 29 to March 4. Attendees are invited stop by booth 1221 in the South Hall to learn how ThreatSecure® Network, ThreatSecure® Email, ThreatAnalyzer®, ThreatIQ® and VIPRE® endpoint protection solutions can fill critical gaps in their cyber defenses.
"Despite their ever increasing investment in cybersecurity, many enterprises and government agencies remain vulnerable to persistent attackers who operate undetected within their networks," said ThreatTrack President John Lyons. "Our ThreatSecure advanced malware protection platform gives security operators the visibility they need to identify and disrupt attacks in real time. Easily integrated within existing cyber defenses, ThreatSecure provides unprecedented insight into active attacks which enables faster, more effective response times to mitigate data loss."
ThreatTrack will demonstrate the following solutions at the RSA Conference 2016:
- ThreatSecure Network: ThreatSecure Network provides advanced threat protection that is easy to use and empowers cybersecurity teams to identify and disrupt active cyberattacks quickly. Through real-time analysis of discovered threats and anomalous network behavior, ThreatSecure provides unprecedented visibility across an enterprise's network to uncover malicious intent, which consists of the malware infections, lateral movement, replication and exploration that indicates a breach or attack is in progress. By delivering all these capabilities in a single solution, ThreatSecure Network gives security teams a comprehensive view of malicious activity on their network for faster, more confident decision making.
- ThreatSecure Email: ThreatSecure Email reduces exposure to advanced threats and data-breaching malware targeting networks through malicious email, including phishing and spear phishing campaigns. Through innovative threat detection technology, ThreatSecure Email quickly identifies malware that evades most cyber defenses, correlates attack patterns for increased awareness, and offers custom threat remediation services for discovered threats.
- ThreatAnalyzer: Earlier this month, ThreatTrack launched the next-generation of its fully customizable, enterprise-class malware analysis sandbox. ThreatAnalyzer enables organizations to recreate their entire application stack, including virtual and native environments, in order to detonate malicious code and discover how malware will behave on their networks. It can be deployed as a stand-alone solution or in conjunction with existing advanced threat detection platforms.
- ThreatIQ: A cloud-based threat intelligence service, ThreatIQ offers one of the industry's richest sources of critical security data that organizations need to bolster their cyber defenses. The service provides access to a constant stream of malicious URLs and IP addresses, malicious files, phishing links, and other malware data, enabling users to ensure their firewalls, IDS/IPS and other defenses are protecting them against threats as they emerge.
- VIPRE: VIPRE is ThreatTrack's family of small-footprint endpoint protection solutions for organizations of all sizes. ThreatTrack recently announced that VIPRE will be powered by newly reengineered anti-malware technology for even stronger protection. The new VIPRE engine has already been evaluated by AV-Comparatives and AV-Test, the leading global authorities on antivirus software performance, proving that VIPRE ranks among the leading security products in the world.
To learn more, visit the ThreatTrack booth 1221 in the South Hall at RSA Conference 2016, or visit www.ThreatTrack.com.
About ThreatTrack Security Inc.
ThreatTrack Security specializes in helping organizations identify and stop Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), targeted attacks and other sophisticated malware designed to evade the traditional cyber defenses deployed by enterprises and government agencies around the world. With more than 300 employees worldwide and backed by Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners, the company develops advanced cybersecurity solutions that Expose, Analyze and Eliminate the latest malicious threats, including its ThreatSecure advanced threat detection and remediation platform, ThreatAnalyzer malware behavioral analysis sandbox, ThreatIQ real-time threat intelligence service, and VIPRE business antivirus endpoint protection. Learn more at www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com.
Copyright © 2016 ThreatTrack Security, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. To the best of our knowledge, all details were correct at the time of publishing; this information is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE ThreatTrack Security Inc.