ALBANY, New York, March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising cases of chronic diseases and growing genetic disorders have stimulated the pharmaceutical companies are investing in research and development to find an effective bioequivalent. These bioequivalent shall help the developers to discover new drugs for chronic diseases that have become a major epidemic these days. These investments in research and development are propelling the growth of global pharmaceutical excipients market from 2019 to 2027, says a recent report by Transparency Market Research. The report also states that the market shall witness ~5% CAGR during this tenure. Moreover in terms of revenue, the global pharmaceutical excipients market shall surpass ~US$ 10.7 Bn by the end of 2027.
"Improving standards of healthcare sector to cater to the rising demand for effective drugs for diseases like cancer and epidemic viruses has stimulated the pharmaceutical companies to develop new drugs. However, for the drugs to be effective, they must overcome the challenge of solubility and bioavailability of the molecule. For this they are investing heavily in developing optimal bioequivalent. Owing to these investments, the global pharmaceutical excipients market is expected to witness a substantial growth in coming years." –Transparency Market Research
Read Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/12662
Key Findings in Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Study
The report by Transparency Market Research offers in-depth analysis of the global pharmaceutical excipients market to the readers. These insights help the businesses to develop effective strategies that can help them have a successful future in the global pharmaceutical excipients market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027. Some of the key insights mentioned in the report are mentioned below:
- In terms of products, the organic chemical segment is expected to have the largest share in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. This dominance of the segment is the result of growing preference of users towards natural substrates such as cellulose in various healthcare products. Moreover, comparatively less side-effects of organic chemicals to the human body is also a major factor that propels the prominence of organic chemicals segment in the global pharmaceutical excipients market.
- Oral formulation under mode of administration is projected to have a significant share in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. This dominance of the segment is attributed to the relatively high preference of oral drug injections by the end-users.
Explore the actionable insights from the report on global pharmaceutical excipients market available under the title: Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (Product: Organic Chemicals [Carbohydrates, Petrochemicals, Oleochemicals, Proteins, and Others], Inorganic Chemicals [Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Halites, Metallic Oxides, and Others), and Others; Functionality: Fillers & Diluents, Viscosity Agents, Coating Agents, Binders, Disintegrants, Flavoring Agents & Sweeteners, Lubricants & Glidants, Colorants, Preservatives, and Others; Formulation: Oral, Topical, Parenteral, and Others; and Source: Plant Origin, Animal Origin, Synthetic, and Mineral Origin) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027
Download a PDF Brochure of the report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=12662
Major Drivers Mentioned in the Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Study
The information about the drivers help the readers to understand the momentum of the progressing pharmaceutical excipients market. With this insight the readers can know what factors are helping the global pharmaceutical excipients market to showcase the growth and how can businesses leverage them. These insights can also help the players to develop effective strategies that can help them have a successful future in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. Some of the major drivers mentioned in the report are:
- Growing investments in the research and development to implement new technologies by bioequivalence sector is one the major factors driving the growth of pharmaceutical excipients market. The technologies can help the businesses to have an effective manufacturing processes. These drugs can help the healthcare sector to provide efficient treatments to chronic diseases that have become epidemic these days. Owing to these investments, the global pharmaceutical excipients market is projected to witness a robust growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
- Traditional solid medicines are difficult to swallow by children, and some elderly people, the players of pharmaceutical excipients market are capitalizing on these opportunities by formulating specialized dosage of pharmaceutical excipients to cater to the consumer needs. Owing to these developments, the global pharmaceutical excipients market shall witness an impeccable growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
- Rise in the number of approvals for oral solid drugs by FDA is also a crucial factor that propels the growth of global pharmaceutical excipients market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027. Excipients play a vital role in providing the stability to the solid drugs so that they can be properly administered. Owing to these factors the global pharmaceutical excipients market is expected to grow substantially from 2019 to 2027.
Major Challenges Mentioned Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Report
To offer a transparent analysis of the global pharmaceutical excipients market, the report by Transparency Market Research, provides information about the roadblocks that might hamper the growth of global pharmaceutical excipients market along with the positive aspects of the market. With the help of these insights, the businesses can develop strategies that can effectively help them overcome these challenges and have a sustainable future in the global pharmaceutical excipients market.
- The major challenge that can impede the growth of global pharmaceutical excipients market is the poor solubility of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients of APIs. The drugs shall not be effective until APIs are soluble. Moreover, every API has distinguish solubility rate, having a standard pharmaceutical excipient is quite difficult. Considering these challenges, the global pharmaceutical excipients market might witness a significant roadblock during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Regional Analysis
On the basis of geography, Europe is projected to have the largest share in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. This is because of improving healthcare sector in Germany and the U.K. Moreover, the healthcare sector in the region is also incorporating various technologies that can help the manufacturing of these pharmaceutical excipients effective and easy. Owing to these factors Europe is projected to hold the lion's share in the global pharmaceutical excipients market.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. This momentum of the region is the result of rising demand for oral solid drugs in India, China, and Japan. Moreover, boom in the population of these countries has also stimulated the demand for effective drugs in the region. Owing to these demands, Asia Pacific is projected to witness pacing growth in global pharmaceutical excipients market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Analyze pharmaceutical excipients market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
The global pharmaceutical excipients market is predominantly consolidated as majority of the market is dominated by a handful of players. These players control the dynamics of the market which makes it difficult for the new players to enter the global pharmaceutical excipients market.
To overcome these challenges, the new players are developing strategies such as mergers and partnerships that can help them get established in the global pharmaceutical excipients market. Nevertheless, the prominent players are acquiring various businesses to maintain their dominance in the global pharmaceutical excipients market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
The global pharmaceutical excipients market is segmented on the basis of:
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, by Product
- Organic Chemicals
- Mineral Hydrocarbons
- Acrylic Polymers
- Fatty Alcohols
- Mineral Stearates
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Calcium Phosphate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Calcium Sulfate
- Metallic Oxides
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, by Functionality
- Fillers & Diluents
- Viscosity Agents
- Coating Agents
- Flavoring Agents & Sweeteners
- Lubricants & Glidants
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, by Formulation
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, by Source
- Plant Origin
- Animal Origin
- Mineral Origin
Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market - The global active pharmaceutical ingredients market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, increase in abbreviated new drug applications (ANDA) in the past few years and rise in government prioritization for biomedical innovation are projected to drive the global active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) market during the forecast period. ccording to the report, the global active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) market was valued at US$ 169.1 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027
Orphan Drugs Market - The worldwide orphan medicinal products market is expected to swell during the forecast period to give increasing significance to research and development operations. Over the forecast period 2017 to 2025 the international market for orphan drugs is expected to improve by 12.10 percent at CAGR. By the end of 2025, the worldwide market for orphan drugs should reach a net estimate of 318,5 billion US dollars.
Drug Delivery Systems Market - Drug delivery includes formulations, technologies, methods, and systems for transferring an active pharmaceutical ingredients into the body to safely provide therapeutic effect. The global drug delivery systems market was valued approximately US$ 510 Bn in 2016 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of over 6.9% from 2017 to 2025 to reach approximately US$ 900 Bn by 2025. Increase in demand for self-administration and home health care devices are likely to fuel expansion of the global drug delivery systems market from 2017 to 2025.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research