HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer of award winning accessories for the still imaging, motion picture and broadcast markets, today announced that Photo fx Ultra, the anticipated version of Photo fx, its award winning photo enhancement app, is now available for the Apple iPad.
With robust capabilities, Photo fx Ultra offers an elegant new user interface that takes full advantage of the increased screen size. Included with the iPad app is a new Color Correct filter, more filter presets and parameter choices, search capability, the ability to share filter effect set-ups* with Tiffen's Dfx Digital Filter and much more.
Multiple layering, masking and "finger painting" controls are all easily accessed from the user friendly icons that border the large image area.
Key Features include:
- Choose from 68 filters organized into 7 different filter groups
- Select from a total of 836 presets
- Try one of the 65 different color or black and white film looks
- Add realistic diffusion to photos using a library of 50 interesting textures
- Create natural lighting effects using 117 different patterns
- Choose from 27 grain presets to simulate popular motion picture film stocks
- Add multiple filters without saving
- Selectively apply filters by painting a mask
- Modify filters with sliders, on-screen controls or presets
- High resolution support up to 2048 pixels
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Zoom into the image with the Close-Up Lens filter
- Compatibility with the still image editions of the Tiffen Dfx Digital Filter software
- Quickly search for filters and presets
- Integrated Help
Photo fx Ultra is priced at $5.99.
For further details, please visit www.Tiffen.com.
*Compatibility is handled by emailing a setup file.
The Tiffen Company
Tiffen has been a leading US manufacturer of glass filters and other name-brand products for digital, still, video, motion pictures and television for over 70 years. Tiffen products are used in almost every major movie and TV production around the world. Tiffen filters have earned two Technical Achievement Awards and a Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for their ColorCore™ Filter Lamination Process (1985, 2000) and Ultra Contrast Filter (1993) respectively, as well as a Prime Time Emmy® Award for filter engineering excellence. The Tiffen Company in addition to their optical glass filters and digital imaging software feature the following lines: Davis & Sanford, Domke, Lowel-Light, Saunders, Steadicam, Stroboframe, and Zing.
The Tiffen factory and corporate offices are located in Hauppauge, Long Island, New York. The Steadicam factory and sales offices are located in Glendale, California. For more information visit www.tiffen.com.
SOURCE The Tiffen Company