LARKSPUR, Calif., April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, and co-author of the best-selling book, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," will speak at several important industry events in May. Riesterer will be presenting at the B2B Content2Conversion Conference, the Business Marketing Association's (BMA) Annual Conference, the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) Annual Conference and the SiriusDecisions Summit, as well as keynoting a Medical Device and Diagnostic Sales Training Webinar.
During these presentations, Riesterer will provide insight into the three value conversations for which marketers and salespeople should prepare to win more business. These conversations include: creating value to break through the status quo barrier and differentiate from the competition; confirming value with business and financial executive decision makers; and capturing value to protect pricing and profitability.
Details on the speaking engagements are as follows:
B2B Content2Conversion Conference
- Location: The Pershing Square Signature Center, New York City
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 6, 2014, from 2-2:45 p.m. ET
- Session Title: "Three Critical Selling Conversations You Must Enable With Content"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1mswyNy
Medical Device and Diagnostic Sales Training Webinar
- Location: Online via http://cvi.to/1mswA8i
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, from 10-11 a.m. ET
- Session Title: "Three Critical Conversations Your Sales Team Must Master"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1mswxcH
SAMA Annual Conference
- Location: Swam Dolphin Hotel, Orlando, Fla.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. ET and Wednesday, May 21, 2014, from 2:30-4 p.m. ET
- Session Title: "Breaking Through The Status Quo"
- Conference Website: http://cvi.to/1lNuNxH
- Location: Hyatt Regency, Orlando, Fla.
- Date/Time: Wednesday, May 21, from 9:50-10:35 a.m. ET
- Session Title: "Stories and Skills: How Changing Your Sales Conversation Can Change Your Performance Even When Your Products Stay The Same" – co-presentation with Thomson Reuters
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1mwJlBe
BMA Annual Conference
- Location: Hilton Hotel, Chicago
- Date/Time: Thursday, May 29, 2014, from 8:45-9 a.m. CT
- Session Title: "Salespeople With Their Lips Moving: The Marketer's Last Stand For Communicating Value"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1k0KfT3
"The last bastion of competitive differentiation in today's competitive markets often comes down to your salespeople with their lips moving, and their ability to articulate value during a customer conversation is ultimately what determines success or failure," said Riesterer. "Through my sessions next month, I'm looking forward to helping attendees understand and then implement the three value conversations that all salespeople should have with customers in order to help their companies be even more successful in the future."
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
Corporate Visions, Inc.
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.