LARKSPUR, Calif., Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced that Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer Tim Riesterer will bring his proven industry expertise to three prominent sales and marketing events around the globe in early 2015. These events include the B2B Content2Conversion Conference, Forrester's Forum for Sales Enablement Professionals, and the SAMA Pan-European Conference, and will also feature new research from Riesterer's latest book, scheduled to be released in June 2015.
During each of these conferences, Riesterer will discuss the importance of aligning demand generation and sales enablement teams to overcome the conversion gap and will provide three counter-intuitive approaches that equip salespeople with the right messages, tools and training to have more effective customer conversations. He will also offer tips on how marketers and salespeople can leverage decision-making science to break through the status quo and close more deals.
Details on Riesterer's speaking engagements are as follows:
B2B Content2Conversion Conference
- Location: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Date/Time: Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015, at 9:15 a.m. MT
- Session Title: "Overcoming The Conversion Gap: Aligning Demand Generation And Sales Enablement Teams To Close More Deals"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1xLHLAB
Forrester's Forum For Sales Enablement Professionals
- Location: Fairmont Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Date/Time: Monday, March 2, 2015, at 11:50 a.m. MT
- Session Title: "Guest Executive Forum: Crossing The Conversion Gap"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1tRj6eb
SAMA Pan-European Conference
- Location: Marriott Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 17, 2015, at 2:30 p.m. CET and Wednesday, March 18, 2015, at 2:30 p.m. CET
- Session Title: "Breaking Through the Status Quo" (co-presentation with Ashiq Hassanali of Wipro Technologies)
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1zXqW2i
"Companies that can develop and tell the most compelling stories on both the marketing and sales side will be the most successful at creating opportunities, closing them and meeting their revenue goals," said Riesterer. "These sessions will show attendees how to create a buying vision for customers and prospects that identifies the unconsidered needs that are putting their business goals at risk. It will also explain how to motivate those customers and prospects to move out of their status quo by providing a product or solution that will the help them fix those challenges."
Riesterer's prolific marketing and sales insights will also be profiled in his third book, "The Three Value Conversations," slated for publication by McGraw-Hill in June 2015. Following the success of his most recent bestselling work, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," Riesterer's soon-to-be-published book will take readers on yet another entertaining journey with the help of three other industry-leading authors. Together, they will outline the three essential conversations that sales professionals must master in order to control every step of the buying cycle and win the sale. For more information about "The Three Value Conversations," please visit http://cvi.to/16pKzc0.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.