LARKSPUR, Calif., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced that Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, will speak at four key industry conferences in May and June: the SAMA Annual Conference, the SiriusDecisions Summit, the ATD International Conference & Expo and the Association of Professional Sales Conference.
Based on Riesterer's upcoming third book, "The Three Value Conversations," which is due out by McGraw-Hill in July 2015, his session at the SAMA Annual Conference will discuss the three essential conversations salespeople must master to control every step of the buying cycle and win more deals. His session at the SiriusDecisions Summit will teach attendees how to create and deliver the most effective insights that create a sense of urgency and convince prospects to make a change. At the ATD International Conference & Expo, Riesterer will co-present with MobilePaks CEO Chanin Ballance on the science of sales enablement and creating a compelling story that engages prospects and communicates true value.
In addition, Riesterer will present two sessions and a keynote at the Association of Professional Sales Conference. His sessions will explain how to defeat a prospect's status quo and how to leverage visual storytelling in presentations, while his keynote will focus on how to develop the messages, deploy the tools and deliver the skills needed to win more deals.
Further details on Riesterer's speaking engagements are as follows:
SAMA Annual Conference
- Location: Sheraton San Diego Marina & Towers, San Diego
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 5, 2015, from 2:30-4 p.m. PT
- Session Title: "Conversations That Win – Three Critical Conversations Your Sales Team Must Master"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1FkdHQ7
- Location: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 12, 2015, from 2:45-3:45 p.m. ET
- Session Title: "The Power of Visionary Insights"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1z19mk2
ATD International Conference & Expo
- Location: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, from 10-11:15 a.m. ET
- Session Title: "The Science of Sales Enablement: Creating and Delivering Sales Content That Wins"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1OkG7zm
Association of Professional Sales Conference
- Location: Hilton Kensington Hotel, London
- Dates/Times: Wednesday, June 10, 2015, from 12:20-1:00 p.m. and 4:45-5:45 p.m. GMT; Thursday, June 11, 2015, from 9-9:40 a.m. GMT
- Session Titles: "Defeating 'No Decision' – Your Biggest Competitive Threat" and "Improving Your Presentations With Visual Storytelling"
- Keynote Title: "Conversations That Win"
- Registration Link: http://cvi.to/1I4yojT
"The alignment of marketing and sales teams is a critical factor to winning more business, however, within most companies, these groups still operate in silos," said Riesterer. "These sessions will discuss how marketers and salespeople can close the conversion gap by understanding the science behind sales enablement, creating insights that defeat the status quo, using visual storytelling, and implementing the three value conversations to create, confirm and capture deal value. When marketing and sales teams work toward the same goals using aligned content creation and message delivery strategies, they can have the most effective customer conversations that lead to more, high-value deals."
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.