SAO PAULO, Oct. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Tissue World São Paulo 2019, organized by Informa Markets, is set to take place on 22 – 24 October 2019 and the full conference agenda is now released under the theme Global Impacts, Local Challenges, Latin American Prospects – Unlocking Opportunities for Sustainable Success in the Region's Most Dynamic Tissue Markets. See the full programme here.
The conference focuses on how businesses can be resilient and successful in a fast-paced market where financial and environmental sustainability are under pressure.
A comprehensive and interactive program includes two panels aimed at distinct aspects of the value chain: In the panel discussion Smart Manufacturing and other Game Changers. Is Tissue up for the Challenge?, a panel of experts in manufacturing and technology will look at digitalization and other breakthroughs in tissue making, from fiber utilization to energy minimization. The main drivers to increase the level of automation and the most impactful technologies are among the subjects to be discussed during the panel. Moderated by Lairton Goulart Leonardi, Managing Director, Solvo Consulting, Brazil, the panellists are:
- Daniel Signori, Technical Director, Mili, Brazil;
- João Carlos Ronchel Soares, CEO, IPEL - Indaial Papel, Brazil;
- Dineo Eduardo Silverio, President, Fabio Perini, Brazil;
- Luca Guidetti, General Manager, Elettric80 Latin America, Brazil;
- Sérgio Vargas, Sales Manager, Valmet South America, Brazil.
Further along the value chain, consumer behaviour is the subject of the second panel discussion entitled Capricious Consumers and the Retail Revolution. Questions to the select group of experts will tackle price wars, trends in buying behaviour and adaptation of product positioning according to categorisation. Moderated by Felipe Quintino of Tissue Online, Brazil, the panel comprises:
- Tatiana Thomaz, Director, Shopper Centric, Brazil;
- Manoel Müller, Managing Partner, Müller Camacho Design, Brazil;
- Rafael Pellegrini Oliveira, Research Analyst, Euromonitor International, Brazil.
Register Now for Tissue World São Paulo 2019 Conference from 22 to 24 October 2019 https://www.tissueworld.com/saopaulo/en-us/register
Explore the full conference agenda here.
SOURCE Informa Markets