CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- TitanTV, the foremost online software and information provider to the broadcasting industry, today announced the release of the mobile version of TitanTV.com, its free TV listings site.
After a successful nationwide beta testing period, TitanTV Mobile is designed to work on many of today’s most popular smart phones - including iPhone, Android, Palm Pre and BlackBerry (with Opera Mini browser).
TitanTV Mobile includes these features:
- Provides TitanTV members with access to all of their channel lineups
- Includes all lineup customizations just as they would appear in TitanTV.com
- Displays program grid for all channels in a lineup for a full 14 days
- Daily guides for individual channels may be optionally viewed
- Permits access to the member’s Favorite Shows, Reminders and Saved Searches
- Allows full details for a selected program to be viewed in a popup window
- Controls for mobile device-specific grid customization, navigation and search functions
- Best of all, just like TitanTV.com, it’s Free
Coming soon to TitanTV Mobile: Remote Scheduling integration with home PVR devices!
"The number of connected devices continues to skyrocket. Having access to accurate TV listings from these devices has been a critical demand of our user community,” said Mick Rinehart, VP of Product Development. "TitanTV Mobile meets and exceeds these needs.”
Current TitanTV.com members may access the mobile version on their smart phones and other mobile devices with web browsing capability by going to http://m.titantv.com and logging in.
Interested individuals who are not yet TitanTV members can create a free account at http://www.titantv.com before accessing TitanTV Mobile.
About TitanTV -- TitanTV builds powerful tools that enable broadcasters to make decisions quickly, efficiently and economically. The company has provided broadcasters with data and real-time information regarding signal coverage, PSIP and the Affiliate Program Guide for more than 12 years.
TitanTV provides online revenue generating opportunities for broadcasters nationwide, while also being a trusted resource for millions of viewers by delivering television listing information to desktops and to mobile devices.