ALBANY, New York, March 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the recent study by TMR, technical textiles will pave way for promising growth during the forecast period. The segment, further sub-divided into agrotech, medtech, and packtech promises most notable growth in agrotech. The growing demand for technical textiles for crop protection, and fertilization remains a major opportunity for growth. Additionally, the market is also witnessing growing demand for decomposable, and degradable textiles, to meet the growing demand for sustainability. The packtech, used for packaging food items in natural bags, and containers, will also witness robust growth along with medtech. The rising demand for both will make way for promising opportunities for players in the textile auxiliaries market during the forecast period.
According to TMR analysts, "the demand for smart fabrics will be key to driving growth in the textile auxiliaries market. The promising benefits of smart fabrics, and growing demand for these for applications wherein environmental sustainability is necessary, the segment will likely deliver maximum returns for players in the textile auxiliaries market. The growing expansion of manufacturing players from APAC region, into new regions, and growing consumer awareness about fashion, and flourishing nature of fashion industry in the region will provide lucrative opportunities during the forecast period".
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=22580
Key Findings of the Textile Auxiliaries Market:
- The global textiles auxiliary market will reach US$10 bn in total revenues by end of 2027. The rise of various chemical components used for functioning at different stages will play a positive role in growth of the textile auxiliary market. Currently, functions like finishing agents, printing agents, weaving agents, dying agents, and pre-treatment agents play a key role in enhancing quality of fabric materials.
- In recent years, developing countries, mainly in the Asia Pacific region have played a key role in the growth of textile auxiliaries market. Countries like Vietnam, China, and India continue to emerge as major exporters of textile auxiliaries. Applications like printing, dying, and finishing agents will further enhance growth from this region during the forecast period.
- North America will play a major role in development of the textile auxiliaries market during 2019-2027. The well-established textile industry in the US, and products like manmade fibers, apparel, and filaments will drive growth in this region.
- The manufacturers in the US continue to make major investments for production of yarns, fibers, and non-apparel textile goods to meet upcoming demand. On the other hand, European region continues to witness a manufacturing shift towards natural fibers, threads, manmade fibers, knitted fabrics, technical textiles, and home textiles.
- The strong growth in textile manufacturing in the UK, France, and Germany signals a projected rise in consumption over the forecast period. The market will likely witness major growth in the European region for textile auxiliaries.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Textile Auxiliaries Market (Product: Pretreatment Agents, Dyeing & Printing Agents, Finishing Agents, and Spin Finish, Knitting & Weaving and Other Auxiliaries; Application: Home Furnishings [Carpets & Rugs, Furniture, and Others], Technical Textiles [Agrotech, Packtech, Medtech, and Others], Apparel, and Industrial Textiles) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/textile-auxiliaries-market.html
Restraints in the Textile Auxiliaries Market:
- Large use of chemicals in the fabric-processing stage, and manufacturing phase signals an on-going challenge in the textile auxiliaries market. Several toxic chemicals used as bleaching agents, dyes, and finishing agents continue to pose challenges for environmental sustainability, and affect demand due to rising stringent regulations from end-players.
- The rising concern about water pollution due to textile auxiliaries through ionic metals, salts, toxic surfactants, are often released in water without any treatment. The rising concern about its impact to the ecosystem will present a challenge to growth of the textile auxiliary market.
- The EPA, and EU has enacted strong legislations prohibiting use of toxic chemicals in textile auxiliaries. The regulations will likely prohibit the use of volatile organic compounds or VOCs, and other harmful pollutants. Innovation will be key to substitute current production process with alternatives to drive market growth.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/22580
Textile Auxiliaries Market: Region-wise Analysis
Among regions, the Asia Pacific will hold the largest share of total revenues during the forecast period. The region held the largest share in 2018, and thanks to rapid growth of textile manufacturing in India, the development will likely continue. Government initiatives like 'Make in India', with rising textile manufacturing in Bangladesh, Vietnam, China, will drive robust growth during the forecast period. The countries in Latin America, Middle East & Africa will also witness significant growth, thanks to growing industrialization, and rising imports for the same.
Textile auxiliaries market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Textile Auxiliaries Market: Competitive Analysis
The textile auxiliaries market remains a fragmented, and competitive landscape. Key players in the market continue to invest in research, and development, and collaborations for product advancements. Some key players in the textile auxiliaries market are Huntsman International LLC, Solvay, Archroma, and Dow Chemicals.
Global Textile Auxiliaries Market: Segmentation
Textile Auxiliaries Market by Product
- Pretreatment Agents
- Dyeing & Printing Agents
- Finishing Agents
- Spin Finish, Knitting & Weaving & Other Auxiliaries
Textile Auxiliaries Market by Application
- Home Furnishings
- Carpets & Rugs
- Others (Bed Linen, Curtains, etc.)
- Technical Textiles
- Others (Buildtech, Mobiltech, etc.)
- Industrial Textiles
Textile Auxiliaries Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LA
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market - Enforcement of stringent safety regulations for workers at public sector coupled with various bills passed by regulatory authorities is likely to propel global industrial protective clothing fabrics market.
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market - Global automotive lightweight materials market to reach valuation of us$ 270 bn by 2027; rise in demand for printed and flexible electronics to drive market
Textile Chemicals Market - The textile chemicals market is projected to account for a profitable revenue of ~US$ 33.4 billion by the end of 2027. Increasing awareness about the environment and water resources has pushed market players to adopt sustainable manufacturing practices.
UV Absorbers Market - The UV absorbers market is estimated to grow at a steady CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to the soaring demand for UV absorbers used in the production of paints and coatings that are employed in the automobile sector.
Textile Enzymes Market - Changing fashion fads and rising disposable incomes of young adults across the world are trends driving the expansion of the textile enzymes market. The increasing focus toward sustainable textile processing in textile mills and garment laundries is fueling the strides of the market.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research