CARSON CITY, Nev., Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- School choice is working for Nevada families – but thousands of additional children deserve access to the schools of their parents' choice. To shine a spotlight on these success and need for expansion, school choice supporters will gather in the hundreds in Nevada's capital during National School Choice Week.
- Hundreds of education reform supporters will bring school choice the attention of their state legislators by rallying for education options outside the Capitol.
- Hundreds of Nevada families, community leaders, and policymakers
- Nevada Succeeds
- Nevada Policy Research Institute
- RISE Education Resource Center
- Bailey Charter Elementary School
- Charter School Association of Nevada
- StudentsFirst Nevada
- Nevada Homeschool Network
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
- Capitol Amphitheatre
401 South Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
- A mult box will be provided
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public awareness effort shining a positive spotlight on effective education options for children, including traditional public schools, public magnet schools, public charter schools, online academies, private schools, and homeschooling. National School Choice Week 2015 will feature 11,082 independently-planned special events across all 50 states.
This news advisory was distributed by National School Choice Week on behalf of the independent event organizer listed in the release. For any questions related to this event or this news advisory, please contact the person listed. For general information about National School Choice Week, or to schedule an interview with a National School Choice Week spokesperson, please visit www.schoolchoiceweek.com/press
For more information, contact:
Seth Rau, Nevada Succeeds
[email protected] or (702) 483-7096
SOURCE National School Choice Week