BOISE, Idaho, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- State leaders should trust parents to make smart decisions about their children's educational futures. That is the key message of an historic march and celebration that will take place in Boise tomorrow, January 27, 2015.
– The "Trust Parents" celebration will begin at the Basque History Museum and continue in a march to the Idaho Capitol Steps. There, students, parents, and policymakers will speak at a rally to spotlight the importance of providing parents with an array of education options.
– Hundreds of parents, students, and policymakers
– Idaho Charter School Network
– Coalition of Idaho Charter School Families
– Idaho Federation of Independent Schools
– Idaho Business for Education
– Idaho Digital Learning
– Northwest Professional Educators
– Building Hope
– J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation
– Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 12:00 p.m.
– The march will begin at the Basque History Museum and end at the Idaho Capitol Steps
– Basque History Museum
611 West Grove Street
Boise, ID 83702
– A mult box will be provided
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public awareness effort shining a positive spotlight on effective education options for children, including traditional public schools, public magnet schools, public charter schools, online academies, private schools, and homeschooling. National School Choice Week 2015 will feature 11,082 independently-planned special events across all 50 states.
This news advisory was distributed by National School Choice Week on behalf of the independent event organizer listed in the release. For any questions related to this event or this news advisory, please contact the person listed. For general information about National School Choice Week, or to schedule an interview with a National School Choice Week spokesperson, please visit www.schoolchoiceweek.com/press
SOURCE National School Choice Week