PHOENIX, Jan. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennystocksinsiders.com (PSI) has released a research report on top 10 companies with net insider buying and selling activities in the past 30 days. Company insiders such as CEO, CFO, and Directors have access to non-public and material information of their companies. They are given a specific window to trade their own companies' stocks. Our systems collect insider trading data for all public companies in U.S. markets and calculate the 10 Top Moving stocks with most significant insider trading activities in the past 30 days. Observing insider trading activities may give us good trading signals.
Top 10 Net Buying Companies by trade volume
1. UNITED TECHNOLOGIES (UTX) had 12 trades with 73,622,923 shares NET BUY.
2. CENTENE CORP (CNC) had 16 trades with total 9,726,421 shares NET BUY.
3. CHURCH & DWIGHT (CHD) had 16 trades with total 6,835,386 shares NET BUY.
4. CHUBB CORP (CB) had 26 trades with total 6,201,273 shares NET BUY.
5. STURM RUGER & CO INC (RGR) had 12 trades with total 5,082,698 shares NET BUY.
Read Full Top 10 Insider Net Buying Report:
Top 10 Net Selling Companies by trade volume
1. ZS PHARMA, INC (ZS) had 59 trades with 41,959,530 shares NET SELL.
2. AMERICAN AIRLINES (AAL) had 7 trades with total 36,502,099 shares NET SELL.
3. T-MOBILE US (TMUS) had 20 trades with total 23,695,380 shares NET SELL.
4. ALPHABET INC (GOOG) had 27 trades with total 21,908,305 shares NET SELL.
5. ARRIS GROUP INC (ARRS) had 101 trades with total 14,231,749 shares NET SELL.
Read Full Top 10 Insider Net Selling Report:
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Pennystocksinsiders.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit Pennystocksinsiders.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.