LONDON, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the top 100 cyber security companies. These are the ones that you need to watch in 2016 as the cyber security market gathers pace.
Now: The cyber security market is going through a period of rapid growth and innovation as industry leaders and policymakers struggle to contain the effects of cyber-attacks and data breaches, hence the high rate of mergers and acquisitions in the sector. The highest valued acquisition in the cyber security sector was announced in October 2015 when Dell announced the takeover of EMC. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
We know that the cyber security market is highly fragmented, very dynamic with high levels of M&A activity and there is much to play for with established incumbents at risk of losing significant business opportunities to aspiring innovators.
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the cyber security sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 137 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 8 EXCLUSIVE expert interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 356 page report provides clear detailed insight into the top 100 companies in the cyber security market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- 8 full transcripts of exclusive visiongain interviews with key opinion-leaders in the market, from the following companies:
- Bayshore Networks
- Corero Network Security
- Haverjac Group
- High-Tech Bridge
- Examination of how the cyber security market is evolving
- Analysis of game changing technological trends being employed by the leading cyber security players and how these will shape the industry.
- Who are the leading 100 cyber security companies and what are their prospects over the forecast period? See profiles of the companies operating within the sector with analysis of their prospects
- See tables of significant contracts for the leading cyber security companies
- SWOT analysis of the major strengths and weaknesses of the market, together with the opportunities available and the key threats faced.
- Market conclusions & recommendations.
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your cyber security knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trend within cyber security
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the cyber security value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the top companies in the cyber security market. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Top 100 Cyber Security Companies: Ones to Watch in 2016: Leaders in Cloud, Endpoint, Net, App, Data, Security Operations & Identification Management. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3573179/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-100-cyber-security-companies-ones-to-watch-in-2016-leaders-in-cloud-endpoint-net-app-data-security-operations--identification-management-300368403.html