NEW YORK, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
This independent 157 page analysis guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. It contains 113 tables and figures examining the competitor positioning for the 15 largest companies in LNG infrastructure in 2016 in terms of CAPEX on onshore liquefaction terminals, their operations and where they intend to expand. Likely future entrants into the market are also examined in equal depth. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about this report today.
The LNG market will experience CAPEX of $53.7bn on large-scale onshore liquefaction projects during 2016
Did you know?
- Overall, this is a market headed for lower levels of investment in the coming years as the very large, but over budget, Australian liquefaction projects are completed.
- A reduction in Asian demand for LNG is occurring due to a slowdown in growth within this region due to the regional focus upon the use of alternative sources of energy.
- Iran is aiming to build an LNG export capacity of 40Mmtpa over the next decade, potentially becoming a new global player within the liquefaction market.
- The low oil price has resulted in lower LNG prices for Asia as the price of LNG to this region is oil-linked.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides a thorough competitive analysis of the leading 15 companies in the global LNG market in 2016, positioning them by CapEx, Market Share % and Capacity (Mmtpa). Likely future entrants into the market are also examined in equal depth.
2) The report studies in depth each company that appears in the top 15 list in 2016, providing an overview, details of existing and under-construction projects, a SWOT analysis of the major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, with a detailed future outlook for each company.
3) The report also includes portfolio details & analysis of the Leading Companies involved in the Large-Scale LNG Liquefaction Infrastructure Market
- Companies analysed include:
- BG (Shell)
- Dominion Cove Point Energy
- Freeport Liquefaction LLC
- Kitsault Energy
- Next Decade
- Sempra Energy
- Steelhead LNG
- Stewart Energy
- Woodfibre LNG
4) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- John Jeffers from Kentz (A SNC-Lavlin Company)
- Carmen Lopez-Contreras from a Leading Oil and Gas Operating Company
- A Senior LNG Advisor from a Oil and Gas Major
- Mike Theobald from Aecom
- Kathleen Eisbrenner from Next Decade LNG
5) The report includes tables of all currently operating liquefaction and regasification terminals, listing their Location, Project Name Start Year, Nameplate Capacity (MTPA) and Owners
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the LNG value chain
- LNG terminal owners
- LNG buyers
- LNG merchants
- LNG carrier operating companies
- Shipping companies
- Liquefaction terminal operating companies
- Regasification terminal operating companies
- Companies with gas and fuel storage facilities
- Energy associations and organisations
- Engineering companies
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the gas sector with an interest in liquefied natural gas. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there.
Order the Top 15 Companies in the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2016: CapEx, Market Share % and Capacity (Mmtpa) in Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction (Export) Plants & Analysis of Regasification (Import) Terminals now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971700-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001