LONDON, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
As Automated Parking, Adaptive Cruise Control and other ADAS End-User Applications expand from the high-end to mid-range car segment and the NHTSA announces its rear-view camera mandate in North America, our focus is on identifying which company leads the ADAS Market in 2014 and why.
As the race towards autonomous vehicles continues, it is incremental to establish the shares of the leading Suppliers of ADAS technologies in 2014 as these companies are the leading manufacturers of the sensors, the chipsets and in general the technology required for ADAS End-User Applications; the precursor of autonomous driving.
Furthermore, the suppliers of ADAS Sensors (camera, radar, lidar and ultrasonic), Semiconductors and End-User Applications will be those which benefit the most from the growth of the ADAS market due to the utilisation of both their strong links with multiple leading automotive OEMs and their sensor sales' scale.''
Why you should buy the Top 20 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2015: Suppliers of Sensors and Semiconductors to Automotive OEMs
• Which company is the leader in the ADAS market in 2014?
• What is the composition of the ranking of the leading ADAS companies in 2014?
• What is the product portfolio for each one of the 20 leading companies and what differentiates one from another?
Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover the market share of each one of the leading 20 companies in the automotive ADAS market. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected regulation. Read on to discover the prospects for the automotive ADAS market in 2014.
In this 120 page report, we guarantee you will receive key information which will benefit you:
• The Ranking of the 20 leading Suppliers of ADAS in 2014 by revenues ($ billion) from the Automotive ADAS Market;
• Market Share allocation (%) in the automotive ADAS market 2014 for each one of the leading 20 companies;
• Profiles and detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies within the automotive ADAS market for 2014 comprising:
- Outlook for their market share in the ADAS market;
- Analysis of their role in the automotive ADAS market including the analysis of the performance of the segment responsible for the ADAS coupled with sales figures for sensors (where available);
- Overview of their automotive ADAS portfolio segmented into ADAS end-user applications and ADAS sensors;
- Company financials (Group Revenues, Profits) and segmentation by product or business segment;
• Examination of the Status of the automotive ADAS market in 2014 including:
- Analysis of the Composition of the Top 20 Ranking in the automotive ADAS market 2014 with regards to the Shares of the Leading 20 companies (Competition, Revenue concentration);
- Overview of the most notable M&A within the automotive ADAS market;
- Analysis of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS market in 2014 and the current market drivers and restraints;
- Regional and global average Penetration of ADAS in 2014 (%);
• Analysis of the Status of the Automotive ADAS Sensors in 2014 comprising:
- Overview of the ADAS sensors utilised in each one of the ADAS End-User Application;
- Assessment of the Sales volume (Million Units) of ADAS sensors in 2014 by Sensor Type: Radar, Camera, Lidar, Ultrasonic;
- Presentation of the Market Value ($bn) of the ADAS Sensors in 2014 coupled with their Average Pricing Assumption ($);
• Segmentation of the ADAS Market in 2014:
- Market value ($bn) of each one of the 14 individual ADAS Submarkets (End-User Applications together with their shares in the market;
- National market shares in the automotive ADAS market 2014 (%);
• Conclusions & recommendations
• Our report provides 103 tables, charts and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current of the automotive ADAS market
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the automotive ADAS sector
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the ADAS value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the automotive ADAS market and the automotive sensors. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Automotive ADAS Market in 2014.
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading companies in automotive ADAS market examining their market share, ADAS revenues, positioning, capabilities, specialization and focus
- Aisin Seiki Co
- Autoliv AB
- Bosch Group
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Denso Corporation
- Gentex Corporation
- Harman International
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International Inc
- Mobileye N.V
- Panasonic Corporation
- Renesas Electronics
- Takata Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- TRW Automotive
- Valeo SA
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading suppliers of ADAS Sensors and semiconductors to Automotive OEMs
The Top 20 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2015: Suppliers of Sensors and Semiconductors to Automotive OEMs report provides impartial analysis of the sector. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets for 2014
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Companies 2015: Suppliers of Sensors and Semiconductors to Automotive OEMs report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the ranking of the leading companies in the automotive ADAS market. You will discover the revenues from ADAS for each company in 2014, its market share, sensor sales and ADAS portfolio. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2014 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the top 20 ADAS companies and find out what its future market prospects are.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2631352/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers