NEW YORK, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
In 2015, the connected car market features a diverse mixture of automotive OEM embedded in-car connectivity solutions, as well as various aftermarket telematics hardware providers. These entities have formed alliances and partnerships, as the connected car ecosystem has begun to develop in recent years, and facilitate a sustainable business model. Along with these companies, mobile network operators have a crucial role to play as data providers; an important dimension of the connected car market. Concurrently, the market is experiencing the entrance of new players, including telecoms and internet giants who are competing to win new customers as in-car connectivity becomes a significant selling point.
Visiongain has assessed that in 2015 the connected car market amounts to $29.8bn.
From 2015 onwards we are bearing witness to the age of the connected car, as global regulatory mandates, such as the eCall in EU, GLONASS in Russia, and Contran in Brazil, are fuelling growth in the connected car market. This creates opportunities for the ecosystem - car manufacturers, OEM and aftermarket hardware providers, telematics services providers and software developers- to offer a broad range of new services that could lead to new revenue streams and enhancement of customer loyalty.
As a consequence, industry leaders will be those who introduce new and innovative products, and prevail in the standardisation of technologies for in-car connectivity, designing cost-effective business models and influencing the formation of new synergies that will expand their market share.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the 20 leading connected car companies in 2015 based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains four completely new and exclusive company interviews, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. Moreover, the report allocates connected car revenues and market shares to each one of the leading 20 companies within the connected car market for 2015 and provides extensive details of major connected car devices, services and applications. Within the report, we also feature a breakdown of OEM versus non-OEM company market shares within the connected car market.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2015: Leading Players in mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety, Security & V2X
What are the prospects for the 20 leading connected car companies? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 201 page report, you will receive valuable information benefitting you as follows:
Discover the revenues and market share of the 20 leading companies in the connected car industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the connected car industry are strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading connected car companies examining their positioning, connected car revenues, connected car market share capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Airbiquity Inc
- Apple Inc
- AT&T Inc
- BMW AG
- Broadcom Corporation
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Co
- General Motors Co
- Google Inc
- Honda Motor Co
- OnStar Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Co
- Verizon Telematics
- Visteon Corporation
- Volkswagen Group
- Examine 160 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current market developments of the 20 leading connected car companies 2015.
- This analysis will facilitate quicker and easier understanding of the connected car market. Also, you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the connected car sector.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of the four exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain strategic insight into the connected car industry, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Featured interviews are from the following companies:
- Broadcom Corporation
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Luxoft Holding
Find global and regional connected car market sizes for 2015
- Understand the market context for the company analysis and see how there is a substantial market space for companies to exploit.
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Discover market sizes for the key end use submarkets by connectivity and service provider for 2015
- What are the industry dynamics within the connected car sector? Which submarkets generate the most revenue? Use our expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the each of these connected car submarkets with individual analysis for 2015.
Connectivity Type Submarket
- Embedded Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
- Tethered Solutions
Service Provider Submarket
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Hardware
- Aftermarket Hardware
- Telematics Hardware
- Connectivity Hardware
Learn about the market prospects for the leading product types for 2015
- How will individual product types perform over 2015? You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. This analysis also reveals the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals products and services for the 4 leading key product categories as follows :
- Communication purposes
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each of the submarkets. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the 20 Leading Connected Car Companies 2015
The Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2015: Leading Players in mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety, Security & V2X report provides impartial connected car sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Broadcom, Sierra Wireless, Tech Mahindra and Luxoft are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets data.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2015: Leading Players in mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety, Security & V2X report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the 20 leading connected car companies 2015. You will discover market sizes, market shares for each company, connected car revenues, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research.
Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2015 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the 20 leading connected car companies 2015 and find out what the market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2015: Leading Players in mAutomotive, Telematics, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Connectivity, Safety, Security, & V2X. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03016191-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001