LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Why is the composites market important right now?
As part of the broader $75bn composites market, there are massive revenue streams within the automotive and energy applications to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
The composites market is highly competitive and very fragmented. There are a large number of companies competing for market share and there is currently not a single enterprise with a large enough market share to be able to influence the industry's direction.
What are the prospects for the composites market?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the composites market will reach sales worth $74.58bn in 2015. The industry's performance is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated mid to high-single-digit CAGR over the next five years.
Many companies have become key players in the composites market because of their innovation and pioneering approaches. Most of these companies invest heavily in research and development and in ways of finding new applications for composites. Visiongain believes this trend will rapidly increase the size of the composites market in the next decade. Although the companies operating in this market do not have a monopolistic type control, they are of huge importance in terms of setting industry standards. Visiongain's timely 223 page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
Read on to discover how this report can help you develop your business.
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
- Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
- Who are the leading composites companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
- What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
- Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
- When will the market fully mature and why?
Research and analysis highlights
- Independent, impartial and objective analysis
- 211 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the composites market prospects
- Global composites market forecast and analysis 2015-2025
- 3 composites submarket forecasts by fibre type from 2015-2025
- 7 composites submarket forecasts by application covering the period 2015-2025
- Profiles of 20 leading companies, involved in the composites market with key financial metrics and revenue forecasts to 2025
- 1 expert opinion from our exclusive company interview with Steve Barbour, Sigma Composites
- SWOT analysis
How this report will benefit you
- Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
- You need the information now in an easily digestible form – this is where this visiongain reports excels
- Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
- Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions – let visiongain give you that clear advantage
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the value chain.
- Business development managers
- Product managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out on this business advantage
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the composites market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions. Buy our report today Top 20 Leading Composites Companies 2015: Leaders in Glass Fibre (GFRP), Carbon Fibre (CFRP) and Aramid Fibre Reinforced Plastics (AFRP). Please order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3173529/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers