DUBLIN, Mar 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Top 250 Developers of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests for Cancer, Cardiovascular & Infectious Diseases" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Daniella Cramp is Global President, Cardiometabolic at Alere Inc..
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy's Beijing plant is the largest manufacturing base for the production of infectious diseases diagnostics in China.
- MDxHealth was the winner of the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Global Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Technology Innovation Award.
- iTP Biomedica Corp., the Canadian developer of diagnostic tools for cancers, is oriented to collaborative co-diagnostics development.
- Arbor Vita Corporation's flagship product - the OncoE6 Cervical Test - has proven to be the most accurate test available worldwide for detecting cervical cancer. It is the only cervical cancer test that provides real-time results at the point-of-care.
- Response Biomedical Corp., a global leader in cardiovascular point-of-care testing, has a wide range of markers available on its RAMP® platform including Troponin I, CK-MB, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP and D-dimer.
- On May 25, 2016, Philips Handheld Diagnostics announced the launch of a new handheld blood test, the minicare I-20 system, for rapid diagnosis (Less than 10 minutes) of a heart attack at the point-of-care.
- On February 1, 2017, Great Basin Scientific, Inc. announced the completion of the clinical trial and 510(k) submission to the FDA of its Bordetella Direct Test.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc. reported full-year fiscal 2016 net revenues of $196.1 million.
- In July, 2016, the Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group, Debiopharm Group, acquired a majority holding in GenePOC, Inc., the Canadian developer of affordable, simple, and rapid point-of-care molecular diagnostic tests for infectious diseases.
This unique and comprehensive report (438 pages) identifies and profiles the leading 250 developers of in-vitro diagnostics tests for cancer, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to India and China.
Report Target Market:
1) In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 250 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cancer, Cardiovascular & Infectious Diseases' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of in-vitro diagnostics instruments and tests to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations:
The Top 250 Developers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Tests For Cancer, Cardiovascular & Infectious Diseases' is a useful reference tool for in-vitro diagnostic associations.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6w6th/the_top_250
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-250-companies-involved-in-in-vitro-diagnostics-tests-for-cancer-cardiovascular--infectious-diseases-2017---research-and-markets-300422511.html
SOURCE Research and Markets