REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As firms like LinkedIn, Salesforce and Cognizant grow increasingly adept at engaging key customers to attract prospects, develop thought leadership, improve the customer experience, and grow the business, the Center for Customer Engagement announces the 2016 Summit on Customer Engagement in Redwood City, CA, March 1-2, 2016.
"Super early" bird registration is now open for a limited time. Those who register now can get $400 off the registration fee. The offer closes on November 6.
"Our theme is 'The Age of Peer Power,'" says Bill Lee, Founder of the Center for Customer Engagement which hosts the Summit. "Customers at all stages of their journey—as prospects, as buyers and users, as repeat and expanding customers, and as advocates—want to engage with their peers. When companies help them do so, magic can happen."
Now in its seventh year, the Summit is the longest running, most respected event on customer advocacy and engagement in the world.
Who Should Attend the 2016 Summit
Professionals who manage, run or depend on customer reference, customer advocacy, customer community and related customer engagement programs designed to attract new or retained customers and grow the business.
What's New at the 2016 Summit
- An Advanced Practices track for enterprise level firms, that includes presenters running state-of-the-art customer advocacy and engagement programs from EMC, H-P, Cognizant, LinkedIn, and others.
- Complementing the advanced track, and in partnership with SiriusDecisions, the Center on Customer Engagement will conduct an in-depth research study on Advanced Programs at Enterprise Firms. Results of the study will be made public first at the Summit.
- Keynotes by several top thought leaders in the customer advocacy and engagement space, including:
- Wharton professor Jonah Berger, author of NY Times bestseller, Contagious: Why Things Catch On;
- Author, top Chief Customer Officer and customer engagement guru Jeanne Bliss;
- The world's top expert on Net Promoter Score implementation, Richard Owen, CEO of Satmetrix;
- A new and improved Deep Dive Workshop format, designed to provide pragmatic, field-tested tools for implementing key initiatives critical to the success of your customer reference, advocacy or engagement program.
- A concluding Roundtable session, designed to enable you, working in a facilitated group of your peers, to select 2 or 3 key ideas from the Summit that are most relevant to you, and develop a plan for implementing them when you get back to the office.
... and much more.
"We are long past the era where a conference can just put a lot of people up on stage providing lots of information, no matter how good the information is," says Lee. "We want attendees to go home with two or three powerful ideas that speak directly to the needs of their firms. And then we want them to have a very clear idea—together with pragmatic processes and tools—for implementing those concepts when they get back to the office."
We don't want people to just talk about what they learned at the Summit," says Lee. "Six months later, we want them to talk about what they accomplished as a result of the Summit."
For information about the Summit and speakers click here.
To register click here.
Highlights of the 2016 Summit on Customer Engagement
When: March 1-2, 2016
Where: Sofitel Hotel, Redwood Shores, CA USA
Who should attend: Professionals who manage, run or depend on: customer reference, customer advocacy and related customer engagement programs designed to attract new customers, retain and expand existing customers, and grow the business.
ABOUT BILL LEE
Bill Lee is the foremost authority in the world on customer engagement and advocacy. He is founder of the Center For Customer Engagement, produces the annual Summit on Customer Engagement in Silicon Valley, is author of The Hidden Wealth of Customers (Harvard Business Review Press, 2012), and is sought out and quoted by major media outlets, such as The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes Online, CRM Magazine and Rain Today.
Bill has spoken to audiences for the American Marketing Association, the Business Marketing Association, the Net Promoter Annual Conference, the International Advertising Association (IAA), Forrester Research, and many others.
Center for Customer Engagement
SOURCE Center for Customer Engagement