BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a list of all the best Sony camera Cyber Monday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at The Consumer Post.
Best Sony camera deals:
- Save up to $200 on the Sony Alpha a6500 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon
- Save up to $150 on the Sony Alpha a6000 mirrorless digital camera at Amazon
- Save up to $750 on Sony Alpha a7II & a7III mirrorless digital cameras at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Sony Alpha mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart - check the latest savings on the top-rated a6000, a6500 & a7iii mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of Sony cameras at Walmart - including savings on top-rated Cyber-shot digital cameras and Alpha mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of Sony Alpha mirrorless & digital cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on highly-rated Sony mirrorless digital cameras, accessory bundles & cases
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling 4K action cameras, DSLR cameras, security cameras & mirrorless cameras
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras have stolen the spotlight with their portable designs and large sensors. The Sony a6000 was released in 2014, yet is still one of the best cameras the brand has made. Sold at a fraction of the price of the Sony a6500, the a6000 delivers 11fps and Full HD video in a lightweight package. The Sony A7III has a full-frame sensor and 5-axis image stabilization which neither the a6000 or a6500 have.
What's the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday's doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Amazon and Walmart top the list of Cyber Monday retailers, generating a combined 82.5% of online sales during the event last year.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post