COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Individuals, businesses and universities across Ohio were recognized this evening as the state's top digital and interactive talent at the inaugural Ohio Interactive Awards at the Arena Grand Theatre, in Columbus.
Awards in five categories—Advertising, Sectors/Industry, Social Web, Best Integrated Campaign and the Best Use of New Technology—went to the following:
- Resource Interactive for the best use of mobile marketing for an advertising or promotional campaign.
- Ologie for the advertising or promotional campaign that best displays the most consistent message and complementary use of media.
- Fourth Floor Interactive for the best website in an industry or sector not included in other categories and the best use of blogs to promote an organization, product or cause.
- GSW Worldwide for the best use of an emerging technology for an advertising or promotional campaign.
- The Ohio State University for the best use of social media not included in other categories.
- huber + co. interactive for the best online buying experience and the best use of Twitter to promote an organization, product or cause.
- TRIAD Communications for the best email marketing for an advertising or promotional campaign, the best web-based game for an advertising or promotional campaign and the best charity or not-for-profit website.
- Best Light Video for the best use of a web-based video for an advertising or promotional campaign.
- Webbed Marketing for the best paid online advertising campaign resulting in increased web traffic and conversions and the best use of a social network to promote an organization, product or cause.
Additionally, Bill Balderaz of Webbed Marketing (Columbus) received the Interactive Marketer of the Year award and TRIAD Communications (Cuyahoga Falls) won the Interactive Agency of the Year award.
Winners were chosen by a panel of marketing industry leaders who based their judging on strategy, execution and results.
Founding sponsors were huber + co. interactive, TeamBuilder Search and 247 INTERACTIVE. The promotion sponsors were TechColumbus and Kessel Communications. Event sponsors were Resource Interactive, Paul Werth Associates and CRM Metrix.
The Ohio Interactive Awards bring attention to the outstanding digital and interactive work being done in the State of Ohio. Detailed information on the awards can be found at www.ohiointeractiveawards.com.
SOURCE Ohio Interactive Awards