Top Fitbit Smartwatch Black Friday 2019 Deals: Early Fitbit Versa, Charge, Alta HR & Blaze Wristwatch Sales Rounded Up by The Consumer Post
Black Friday experts share the best early Fitbit fitness trackers including Fitbit Versa 2, Versa, Charge 3, Alta HR and more smartwatch deals for shoppers in 2019
17 Nov, 2019, 09:10 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The best early Fitbit Black Friday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on Fitbit Versa Lite, Ace, Charge 2, Flex and Aria digital scales.
Best Fitbit deals:
● Shop the latest Fitbit Versa 2, Charge 3 & more Fitbit activity trackers - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales at the Fitbit online store
● Save up to 43% on Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon - savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
● Save up to $35 on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon - check deals on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa smartwatches
● Save up to 21% on Fitbit Charge 3, 2 & Charge HR activity trackers at Amazon - Fitbit's Charge 3 was voted 2018 Fitness Tracker of the Year by Wareable
● Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Amazon
● Save up to $30 on the Fitbit Alta HR activity tracker - on sale now at Amazon
● Save on Fitbit Aria smart scales - check the latest deals available on Fitbit Aria 2 & Aria Air smart scales at Amazon
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon's Black Friday page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Fitbit brand has become synonymous with quality fitness trackers. The best model in the current lineup is the Fitbit Versa 2 offering a nice blend of features and design. Their sibling from the Versa line, the Fitbit Versa Lite, is more basic and affordable. Those who prefer a band form favor the Fitbit Charge 3 with automatic workout detection. The Fitbit Alta HR is slim and stylish too but the Fitbit Ace 2 is better for kids with its special Parent View feature.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? Customers can count on Amazon and Walmart to deliver the biggest and best sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com took the number one spot on 2019's US Top 1000. This report compares and ranks 1,000 e-commerce retailers based in the United States. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount at Amazon.com proved to be a big draw for Black Friday shoppers last year. Amazon also creates gift guides and makes the overall shopping experience more accessible to help customers navigate their extensive product selection.
The Black Friday shopping season saw Walmart's online sales grow by 23% over the same period last year, while Amazon's rose by 25%.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post
Share this article