BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Searching for the top gas and pellet BBQ grill deals for Cyber Monday 2019? Deal reviewers at Consumer Walk have published their list of the best Trager, Weber and Green Mountain grill deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best BBQ Grill deals:
- Save up to 41% on a wide range of charcoal, gas, pellet BBQ grills & more at Amazon - check live prices on trusted brands such Green Mountain, George Foreman, Weber, Traeger & more
- Save up to 50% off on a wide range of grills from Weber, Traeger, George Foreman & more at Walmart
- Save up to $225 on Traeger grills at Walmart
- Save up to $210 on Weber grills at Amazon
- Save on top-rated Traeger pellet grills & smokers at the TraegerGrills.com
- Save up to $198 on top-rated pellet, gas & electric smokers at Walmart.com - check live prices on Masterbuilt, Dyna-Glo, Weber, Pit Boss & Cuisinart smokers and combo grills
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of smokers & grills at Amazon - check live prices on Char-Broil, Masterbuilt, Weber, Dyna-Glo & Smoke Hollow outdoor cooking equipment
- Save up to 69% off on a wide range of kitchen appliances & cookware at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling coffee makers, blenders, ovens, grills, fridges, freezers and more
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon's Cyber Monday page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A BBQ over an open flame is often healthier than fried food. Burgers are best made with the Weber Spirit II E-210 gas grill. The Traeger Ranger is a good option for road trips or homes with limited outdoor space. The Green Mountain Davy Crockett works with a mobile app where users can control the pellet grill.
What's the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday's nickname is based on the emphasis placed on online deals after the Thanksgiving weekend. Active Black Friday deals are usually available through Cyber Monday, which also typically sees an influx of new deals focused on electronics and big-ticket items.
Amazon broke the record for Cyber Monday sales last year, with approximately $7.9 billion in total online sales according to Adobe Analytics.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Consumer Walk