BOSTON, Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's the best early Philips Hue deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant early Black Friday savings on Philips Hue smart bulbs & starter kit bundles by clicking the links below.
Best Philips Hue deals:
- Save up to 36% on top-rated Philips Hue smart light bulbs at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on white and color LED smart light bulbs, lamps, downlights, decorative candles & light strips
- Save up to $54 on Philips Hue Starter Kits & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on 2 to 4 smart bulb packs bundled with hubs, base kits and smart buttons
- Save 32% on the Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit at Amazon - comes with4 A19 Bulbs and with Alexa Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
- Save on Philips Hue smart light bulbs, lighting packs & kits at Walmart.com - check deals on single, 2 pack & 3 pack white and multicolor smart bulbs, starter kits, dimmers & smart switches
Best Smart Home deals:
- Save up to 35% on Nest security cameras & smart home devices at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Nest Cams, Learning Thermostats, Protect smoke detectors & motion detectors
- Save up to $300 on bestselling Arlo security cameras at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Arlo Pro & Pro 2, Arlo Baby, Arlo Ultra and Arlo Q indoor & outdoor security cameras
- Save up to 24% on 1 to 3 pack Google WiFi routers at Walmart.com - check deals on Google WiFi systems with up to 3 WiFi points
- Save up to $300 on a wide range of smart home gadgets from Ring, Arlo, Nest, Sonos, iRobot and Philips Hue, at Amazon - check the latest prices on best-selling robot vacuums, smart speakers, alarms, security cameras & thermostats
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Philips Hue provides a wide array of wireless lighting fixtures and accessories for the modern connected home. Consumers new to this technology are recommended to check the brand's Starter Kits, which contain four LED light bulbs in different colors along with the Hue Bridge. Once installed, users can easily control these smart lights using their smartphone or voice assistant. The company also produces lightstrips, lamps, wall and ceiling fixtures, smart plugs, and motion sensors, which can all be purchased at discounted prices during shopping holidays.
Why is Black Friday called Black Friday? The deals offered during the annual shopping holiday after Thanksgiving would lead to shoppers flocking en masse to stores, often causing major vehicle and foot traffic. This significant flurry of customers has given rise to the name Black Friday.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Spending Lab