SAN JOSE, Calif., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Top Producer Systems (Top Producer), a leading developer of media and technology solutions for real estate professionals owned and operated by Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE) and Brampton Real Estate Board (BREB) announced a new agreement providing BREB members with Top Producer® CRM lead management software. Through this suite of organizational and client follow up features, affiliates will be able to better manage clients and build repeat business.
"We're very proud that Brampton Real Estate Board chose Top Producer® CRM for its CRM solution," said Ray Picard, EVP of sales for Move, Inc. "Staying organized and following up with potential clients is one of the ways REALTORS® can stay ahead of their competition and provide clients with a timely and personalized experience. Top Producer® CRM is the total solution for real estate professionals trying to build those long term client relationships."
As a result of this agreement, BREB real estate professionals can now rely on Top Producer® CRM to help them manage activities for each client, organize contact profiles, create professional grade marketing materials and integrate with external systems such as MLSs. Additionally, members will be able to access contact information and add notes on the go through Top Producer® CRM's HTML 5 Interface from any web-enabled touchscreen mobile device.
"Offering Top Producer CRM tools as a service to our members is one of many ways we are staying ahead of the competition in the industry," said Denise Dilbey, President of Brampton Real Estate Board. "We are confident that the addition of Top Producer will help our members grow their business and manage leads more efficiently."
BREB members will be able to save time while taking steps to grow their businesses through Top Producer® CRM's easy to use functionality and comprehensive features such as:
- Intelligent Sales Pipeline - Simplifies follow-up by nurturing leads and helping transition them into clients. Set appointments, call, email, add notes - right after a phone call. REALTORS® can qualify leads in seconds from a mobile device, tablet or desktop and move them to the next stage in their sales pipeline.
- Availability on multiple devices - Helps users access Top Producer® CRM throughout the day from their mobile, tablet, or desktop. Top Producer® CRM works seamlessly across iPhone®, iPad®, Mac, PC, Android and the web.
- Automated Follow up - Lets REALTORS® generate new business, repeat business, and referrals with always on prospecting, marketing, and communication features. They can assign automated follow-up action plans to each contact and lead from a mobile device or at desktop. Each customizable plan can consist of letters, emails, postcards, calls, to-dos and appointments - all of which are scheduled automatically and occur on a time-released basis.
- Dropbox and Google Drive™ - Gives users the ability to attach and email files from a Dropbox or Google Drive™ account directly in Top Producer® CRM. They can manage, attach, and send document attachments to any contact, listing or closing within the database.
- Seamless Synch with Outlook and Google - Prevents duplicate data entry and allows users to manage all contacts and calendars directly in Top Producer® CRM.
- Free online training for all users
- Free unlimited technical support
To learn more about Top Producer® CRM, please visit: http://www.topproducer.com/
ABOUT TOP PRODUCER SYSTEMS Top Producer Systems is a leading supplier of media and technology solutions for real estate professionals, local and national advertisers, and providers of home and real estate-related products and services. Top Producer® CRM is the No. 1 contact management software for real estate professionals.
ABOUT MOVE, INC. Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE), the leader in online real estate, operates: realtor.com®, the official website of the National Association of REALTORS®; Move.com, a leading destination for new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden, and home finance; ListHub™, the leading syndicator of real estate listings; Moving.com™; SeniorHousingNet; SocialBios; Doorsteps, TigerLead®; and TOP PRODUCER® Systems. Move, Inc. is based in San Jose, California.
ABOUT BREB Providing members with resources, education and support to succeed. BREB was formed in 1955 by a group of local real estate brokers who saw the need for standardization of practices and co-operation in the marketing of real estate. The Brampton Real Estate Board retains membership in the Ontario and Canadian Real Estate Associations and all Members are Realtors® adhering to a strict Code of Ethics established by the CREA, Canadian Real Estate Association and by RECO, the Real Estate Council of Ontario. At the Brampton Real Estate Board (BREB) we believe in providing our members with professional development tool and resources to ensure success as Real Estate Professionals.
Our objective is to contribute to the capability and growth of our members in their endeavors by marketing all forms of real property throughout the greater Brampton, Halton Hills and Caledon marketplaces and beyond. The Brampton Real Estate Board is dedicated to providing an environment in which it's Member REALTORS®, employees, Board of Directors, and Committee volunteers are encouraged to grow, succeed and develop in order to provide the highest level of professional conduct and service.
SOURCE Move, Inc.