BOSTON, Dec. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Compare the top scooter deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on a wide range of scooters from Razor, Micro and GOTRAX and more trusted scooter brands listed below by the deals team at The Consumer Post.
Best scooter deals:
● Save up to $202 on top-rated electric scooters & hoverboards at the GOTRAX online store - check live prices on the latest XR e-scooter series & best-selling GXL commuter scooters by GOTRAX
● Save up to 43% on a wide range of electric scooters at Walmart - including deals on Hover-1 Pioneer Electric Scooters and Pulse Revster 12V Electric Scooters
● Save up to 33% on a wide range of micro scooters & accessories at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Micro bestsellers such as the Mini Original, Mini Deluxe, Maxi Original, Micro Maxi Original
● Save up to $70 on best-selling Razor scooters & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Razor E100 & E300 motorized scooters, PowerWing caster scooters & A series kick scooters
● Save up to $170 on Razor electric scooters - click the link for the latest prices on scooters from top-rated brands including Razor at Walmart
● Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon - check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
● Save up to 25% on hoverboard go kart conversion kits at Amazon - check live prices on a wide range of seat attachments & accessories for self balancing scooters
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Scooters have been around for generations because of their portability and mobility. The classic Razor scooter, made of a lightweight and durable aluminum frame and the Micro Kickboard are excellent options for children. For the kids at heart, the Razor E100 or E300 electric scooters are better choices because of the style, comfort and convenience that they bring to the user.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday's doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Amazon and Walmart dominated last year's Cyber Monday, accounting for 82.5% of all online revenue generated in the period.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post