SIMI VALLEY, Calif., March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With organic search accounting for up to 65% of website traffic, search engine optimization (SEO) is no longer a specialty, it's a business requirement. Search marketers requiring the tools to do the job have more choices as Bruce Clay, Inc. releases a new from-the-ground-up version of the SEOToolSet®.
Bruce Clay, Inc., named the top SEO agency in the U.S. in 2014 by independent market research firm Clutch, designed SEOToolSet 6 to do advanced SEO analysis required to service the company's own clients. In version 6, SEOToolSet stands apart as the most advanced tools for data-hungry marketers looking to stay on top of search engine results.
"There's a primary difference between data and wisdom, and until you actually get data that is presented in a concise format, you're not able to efficiently move the needle," said Bruce Clay, president of Bruce Clay, Inc. and SEOToolSet. "You need a cohesive solution that analyzes pages, analyzes sites, analyzes inbound links and analyzes outbound links; all of that is what we have with these tools," said Clay.
Inside SEOToolSet 6 Paid and Free
SEOToolSet 6 stands out amongst other options on the market as the only suite of SEO tools to offer both a pay-as-you-go subscription option – SEOToolSet Pro – and a 100% free SEO tools suite for those who need a few quality tools, but not the whole toolbox – SEOToolSet Lite.
"Both SEOToolSet Lite and Pro include professional SEO power tools. In this case 'free' doesn't mean lower quality; think of it like a sample toolbox we're offering so that everyone can try the tools and decide whether they like them for themselves," said Clay.
- A page analyzer that supports on-page optimization and content analysis written in 17 different languages. (Lite and Pro)
- A linking report that produces a visual map of your site's internal linking structure. (Lite and Pro)
- A site spider that helps you understand how search engines see your website. (Lite and Pro)
- Majestic integration that allows for discovery of weak inbound links and link reports based on a fresh index, not historical data. (Pro)
- An unbiased ranking monitor that uses authorized APIs – not scraping – to pull ranking data directly from the top three search engines. (Pro)
To learn more about SEOToolSet 6, visit http://www.seotoolset.com.
About Bruce Clay, Inc.
Bruce Clay, Inc. provides search engine optimization (SEO) services, PPC advertising management, SEO training and the award-winning SEOToolSet®. Bruce Clay has led the industry by authoring the SEO Code of Ethics, creating the downloadable Search Engine Relationship Chart® and presenting a training and certification program to promote ethical search marketing practices. Company offices are located in Los Angeles, Switzerland, India, Japan and the United Arab Emirates.
Content and Media Manager
SOURCE Bruce Clay