WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Sept. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- With Back to School in full swing for the kids, the early mornings, new schedules and lots of after school activities will have mom looking for ways that help her make the grade this year!
Brett Larson, Technology and Trends Expert and host of "Killer Apps", offers advice on what technology mom will need by visiting the set of nationally syndicated "Better" TV series September 23, 2011. To check local listings or to view the segment online, visit www.better.tv.
Our top ideas for mom this Back to School 2011 are:
- The SanDisk Sansa® Clip Zip™ MP3 player is perfect for active music fans looking for a feature-rich, affordable and easy-to-use way to enjoy music on the go. The sub-$50 player includes a large color screen, a memory card slot for extra storage, a stopwatch, an FM radio and other features. www.sandisk.com
- TiVo Premiere is the world's first Smart DVR, giving families access to all their favorite cable TV shows plus virtually endless web entertainment from big brands like Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus, BLOCKBUSTER, Amazon Instant Video and more. And all these choices are served up on a single, easy-to-use menu. www.tivo.com
- The Keurig® Platinum Brewing System brews the perfect cup of Keurig Brewed® beverages including coffee, tea, and other specialty varieties in under one minute at the touch of a button. This brewer features a backlit LCD display that allows you to program water temperature, Auto On/Off and five brew sizes. www.keurig.com
- Eye-Fi automatically organizes your photos & videos into date-based folders on your computer. Wirelessly transfer photos & videos to your computer right from your digital camera. No cables required. Get the Eye-Fi Connect X2 SDHC memory card. http://www.eye.fi
- Shutterfly – Classroom Share Sites are free, safe and secure, password-protected personalized websites that make it easy for parents to stay engaged with classroom activities. Classroom Share Sites give parents and teachers a central place to connect with tools like a shared class calendar, contact list, pictures, and videos. www.shutterfly.com/connected
To find more information about these featured products, visit "Killer Apps" at www.killerapps.tv
About News Media Group, Inc.
SOURCE News Media Group, Inc.