Top Tire, Wheels & Tire Kit Deals for 2019: Early Discount Tire, Tire Rack, Walmart & Amazon Tire & Automotive Savings Researched by The Consumer Post
Money saving experts have found the best early car tire, tire rack, tire kit & automotive Black Friday 2019 deals, including deals from Discount Tire, Walmart & Amazon automotive collection
18 Nov, 2019, 09:50 ET
BOSTON, Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Find all the best early car tire and wheels, tire rack and tire kit deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top early Walmart, Discount Tire and Amazon automotive collection deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at The Consumer Post.
Best Tire deals:
- Save up to 38% off on Goodyear, Marathon Industries & Milestar car tires at Amazon - including deals on best-selling all-season, performance & touring tires
- Save up to $150 on a wide range of tire racks at Amazon - check the latest deals on shelf, wall & mounted tire racks
- Save on all season, performance & regular car tires at the Tire Buyer online store
- Get $70 back on a set of 4 select Continental tires - valid through 11/30 at TireBuyer.com
- Save on a wide range of Continental, Goodyear & Pirelli tires at DiscountTire.com
- Save up to $150 on Goodyear tires & tire racks at the Goodyear online store
- Save on all-season and rugged terrain tires at Walmart.com
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon's Black Friday deals page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The single most important part of any vehicle is the set of tires that touch the road when it runs. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, around 738 total vehicular fatalities in 2017 were tire-related crashes. Discount Tire, Walmart and Amazon offer a wide array of discount tires, tire racks, and other vehicle parts and accessories.
Does Walmart have Black Friday and Cyber Monday online sales? Walmart and Amazon run the two largest and best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events each year.
Online retailer Amazon is set to retain its command over the US e-commerce market by generating 47% of online sales in 2019. Their online sales are estimated to grow 20% and reach close to $283 billion this year, according to eMarketer. Amazon offered free shipping on nearly every deal during the holiday season last year, which resulted in hundreds of millions of sales in the US alone.
Last year, both Walmart and Amazon experienced considerable online growth during the two-day period encompassing Thanksgiving and Black Friday, with a year-over-year increase in total online revenues of 23% and 25% respectively.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE The Consumer Post
Share this article