NEW YORK, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017
"Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017" explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in hot tea, hot coffee, and other hot drinks (e.g. chocolate-based and malt-based hot drinks).
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04806050/Top-Trends-in-Hot-Drinks.html
This report focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in hot drinks - hot tea, hot coffee, and other hot drinks. These include innovations that align with consumer demand for hot drinks tailored to their lifestyles or appeal to indulgence-seeking consumers, such as café-style hot drinks. The report also explores product concepts that benefit from cross-category innovation or align with the Social Responsibility trend.
- Globally, consumers are more willing to try new varieties of hot tea and hot coffee than other hot drinks (e.g. hot chocolate or malt-based drinks). However, experimentation level for other hot drinks is significantly higher in younger consumer groups.
- 71% of consumers consider recreating café-style hot drinks to be achievable or very achievable, increasing the popularity of premium hot drinks for at-home consumption.
- Globally, 53% of consumers believe hot drinks can offer the same or better health benefits as non-prescription medication, unlocking new opportunities for hot drinks that claim to improve health and general wellbeing.
- Cross-category innovation, such as wine-inspired or dessert-inspired recipes, can help to refresh consumer interest towards the hot drinks category and to add sophistication to a staple category.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the top trends driving the hot drinks sector.
- Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation.
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001