LONDON, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global toiletries and hygiene space is being impacted by the essential role these categories play in day-to-day life. Looking and feeling clean is an important facet in today's visual culture, where perfection in personal scent, appearance, and hygiene is increasingly blurred, as well as for effectively managing personal health and wellness. Alongside this, consumers are also looking for offerings which are more experiential, therefore contributing to a more enjoyable product experience and enhanced efficacy credentials.
- The appearance-conscious nature of today's consumers means that they are increasingly searching for products that can enhance their appearance and provide cosmetic benefits. This is playing an increasingly important role in the hygiene space as consumers seek to maximize the functions their personal care regimes deliver from both a hygiene and cosmetic perspective.
- While spa-inspired approaches in the toiletries and hygiene space are often associated with bathing in terms of relaxation and indulgence, opportunities exist to expand upon this particularly in light of convenience and efficacy. Innovation across other hygiene categories such as hand washing and showering with inspiration from the spa space can create a novel way to approach the wider day-to-day hygiene routine.
"Top Trends in Toiletries and Hygiene" shows how multiple categories are evolving in response to changing consumer behaviors and needs. This brief seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by these behaviors.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadean's consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the toiletries and hygiene categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyse the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the toiletries and hygiene space and resulting trends.
- Gain specific insight and implications into the personal hygiene, oral hygiene, feminine hygiene, and incontinence categories.
- Analyze key innovation approaches in toiletries and hygiene globally.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4053964/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-trends-in-toiletries-and-hygiene-exploring-the-oral-hygiene-personal-hygiene-feminine-hygiene-and-incontinence-categories-300312776.html