SAO PAULO, Oct. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil, today announces its results for the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11).
Highlights of the period:
- Net Revenue: R$323.880 million in 3Q11 (+6.8% vs. 3Q10) and R$944.094 million in 9M11, growth of 13.2% (9M11 vs. 9M10), despite the atypical concentration of license sales in 3Q10.
- License Fees: R$82.431 million in 3Q11 (-13.2% vs. 3Q10 and +3.8% vs. 2Q11) and R$248.483 million in 9M11, up 8.5% on 9M10.
- Service Revenue: R$104.022 million, up 11.0% on 3Q10, and R$296.735 million in 9M11 (+10.2% vs. 9M10).
- Maintenance Fee Revenue: R$166.271 million in 3Q11, growth of 18.7% over 3Q10, and R$477.829 million in 9M11 (+15.1% vs. 9M10).
- EBITDA: R$77.150 million in 3Q11 (-12.5% vs. 3Q10 and +5.5% vs. 2Q11), and R$221.631 million in 9M11 (+4.7% vs. 9M10).
- Consolidated Net Income: R$39.658 million, 2nd highest in the Company's history, up 20.3% on 3Q10; R$109.353 million in 9M11 (+14.5% vs. 9M10).
- Valor 1000 - TOTVS elected by Valor Economico newspaper as "The Company of the Year" and "The Best Company in the Technology Sector".
- Conversion of Debentures into Shares - 15% of debentures were converted in August. Including the conversion in 2010, 30% of the debentures have already been converted. Net debt reached 0,4x EBITDA (LTM).
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir.
Conference Call in English
Thursday, October 27, 2011, 10:30 a.m. (Brasilia)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097 / 7090
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.