SAO PAULO, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil and Latin America, today announces its results for the second quarter of 2012 (2Q12).
Highlights of the period:
- Net Revenue: R$349.980 million in 2Q12 (+11.0% vs. 2Q11 and +13.0% vs. 1H11).
- Net License fees: R$81.053 million in 2Q12 (+10.3% vs. 2Q11 and +8.1% vs. 1H11).
- Net Service Revenue: R$101.659 million in 2Q12 (+10.2% vs. 2Q11 and +16.3% vs. 1H11).
- Net Maintenance Revenue: R$167.268 million in 2Q12 (+11.9% vs. 2Q11 and +13.7% vs.1H11).
- Operating Costs and Expenses: R$257.274 million in 2Q12 (+6.3% vs. 2Q11 and +8.5% vs. 1H11).
- EBITDA: R$92.706 million in 2Q12 (+26.8 vs. 2Q11 and +27.9% vs. 1H11).
- EBITDA Margin: 26.5% in 2Q12 (+330 bps vs. 2Q11 and +310b.p. vs. 1H11).
- Net Income: R$47.287 million in 2Q12 (+30.9% vs. 2Q11 and +39.5% vs. 1H11).
- Operational Cash Flow: conversion of 91% of EBITDA into Operational Cash Flow and 82% into Free Cash Flow.
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir.
Conference Call in English
Thursday, July 26th, 2012, 11:00 a.m. (New York)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Investor Relations Officer
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.