SAO PAULO, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in developing and marketing integrated enterprise management software and provision of related services in Brazil, today announces its results for the first quarter of 2011 (1Q11).
Highlights of the period:
- Net Revenue: R$305.018 million, up 17.1% on 1Q10, breaking the typical adverse seasonal effect of 1T vs. 4T.
- License fees: R$86.539 million in 1Q11, 35.9% over 1Q10.
- New clients: 654 new clients added in the quarter, up 5.1% on 1Q10 and 5.7% on 4Q10.
- Base clients: 4,636 licenses sold in 1Q11, 17.0% more than in 1Q10 and 32.3% more than 4Q10.
- Average ticket: general average ticket grew 17.2% in 1Q11, reaching R$31.710 thousand for new clients (+19.7% vs. 1Q10) and R$13.331 thousand for base clients (+18.5 vs. 1Q10).
- Corporate model: Additional licenses of R$29.544 million, growth of 124.2% over 1Q10.
- Maintenance fee revenue: R$151.714 million in 1Q11, up 10.4% on 1Q10.
- EBITDA: R$71.351 million in 1Q11, 17.3% higher than in 1Q10.
- Consolidated net income: R$33.536 million (+20.5% vs. 1Q10).
- TOTVS moved up in the Gartner's worldwide ranking and is now ranked as the 6th largest integrated enterprise management software company (ERP – Suite).
- "Lets share" – Launched the new advertising campaign.
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir
Conference Call in English
Wednesday, April 28, 2011, 10:30 a.m. (Sao Paulo)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Jose Rogerio Luiz
EVP, CFO and IRO
Gilsomar Maia / Flavio Bongiovanni
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.