ANNAPOLIS, Md., July 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Towne Park announced today a new partnership with Yale New Haven Hospital, a nationally recognized academic medical center, to begin offering Towne Health services. The partnership marks the 12th new client for Towne Park's healthcare business in 2017 as it continues to expand its healthcare services to meet industry demand.
Under the agreement, Towne Health will provide Yale New Haven Hospital with valet, self-parking, cashier, and lot monitor services.
Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, Towne Health is a provider of non-clinical healthcare services designed to help healthcare organizations build better patient experiences, control costs, and improve productivity. Towne Health operates at over 300 healthcare locations in 40 states.
"We are setting all kinds of growth records this year and our healthcare business is a big part of our story," stated Towne Park President and Chief Executive Officer Chuck Heskett. "Top healthcare organizations like Yale New Haven Hospital are recognizing that non-clinical services help build exceptional patient experiences and improve efficiencies."
"We are delighted to partner with Yale New Haven Hospital and honored they have selected us as the partner they trust to best deliver world-class care to their patients and guests," stated Heskett.
Towne Health Well Positioned for Growth
Towne Health stands at the center of important market forces. Patient satisfaction scores at hospitals are increasingly being shared and compared online at various sites, effecting patient healthcare choices. Patient satisfaction surveys also effect hospital reimbursement; Medicare bases 30 percent of its financial incentives on patient satisfaction scores.
With its unique expertise and customized services, Towne Health is well positioned to capitalize on the growth of non-clinical healthcare services. Towne Health combines a deep understanding of the healthcare vertical with nearly 30 years of experience in hospitality. Sophisticated systems, proprietary data, robust training programs and an unrivalled national footprint further distinguish Towne Health, enabling immediate response to client needs and exceptional, consistent service nationwide that helps hospitals strengthen their reputations and maximize reimbursement.
"Towne Health helps hospitals operate smarter and deliver a better overall care experience to patients and guests," stated Towne Health Vice President Ingrid Black. "We look forward to continuing to increase our value proposition and are very optimistic about our prospects to continue expanding nationally."
Towne Health Services and Their Benefits
Towne Health offerings include the following:
- Internal Non-Clinical Services - Patient transport services, patient discharge services, patient concierge services, employee concierge services, greeter and front desk services, hospital call center services, in-unit concierge services, coffee shop services, and patient sitter services.
- External Non-Clinical Services - Parking management services, valet parking services, and shuttle services.
The benefits of Towne Health reach across the patient care ecosystem:
- Eliminates the need for hospital staff to conduct non-clinical work - Hospitals get the cost savings of using Towne Health's team.
- Provides metric-driven solutions for internal patient transport – Systems allow administrators to track and improve patient flow, enhancing operating efficiencies.
- Creates multiple opportunities to improve patient satisfaction scores and reduce risk – Towne Health's consistent, high-quality service touches, from first and last points of contact to wayfinding and concierges, help enhance patient and guest perceptions of care; sitter services reduce patient accident risks to hospitals.
For more information about Towne Health, please see our video interview at http://www.townepark.com/towne-park-featured-worldwide-business-kathy-ireland/.
About Towne Park
Towne Park is America's leading hospitality and healthcare services company with over 13,000 employees at more than 800 sites nationwide, including approximately 500 hotel and hospitality sites and 300 hospitals. We build better guest experiences, touching the lives of over 15 million people every year. For nearly 30 years we have been partnering with some of the most respected corporations in the world, including premiere global hospitality brands and state-of-the-art hospitals, offering a broad array of world-class, high-impact services and solutions. See what happens when you extend your brand and add new services that matter. Deeper connections. Greater efficiencies. Made Simple. Towne Park has been honored as a "Best Run Company," a "Best Place to Work" and frequently been named one of "America's Fastest Growing Companies." For more information on Towne Park, please visit our website at www.townepark.com.
SOURCE Towne Park