LONDON, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Toys & Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global toys & games market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys & games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global toys & games market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global toys & games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global toys & games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global toys & games market had total revenues of $92,011.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Other specialist retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global toys & games market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $43,605.2m, equivalent to 47.4% of the market's overall value.
The market is driven to some extent by licensed toys linked to film and TV franchises. 2015 was a strong year as Disney's Frozen continued to drive sales of toys and the release of Stars Wars
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4353003/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48