WAYNE, N.J., Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers can prepare for a hefty second helping of savings after the deals and discounts Toys"R"Us® is dishing out this Thanksgiving Weekend. The specialty toy and baby products retailer today announced it will kick off Cyber Week early on Saturday, November 26- ensuring the holidays will be merry and bright for its customers. Thousands of "cyber" deals will be available on Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com all week long with more than 100 top savings available for the first time in the company's brick-and-mortar stores exclusively on Cyber Monday. Toys"R"Us is helping customers save on the season's must-have gifts whenever, wherever and however they want to shop this holiday season.
Before consumers recover from the frenzy of Black Friday, Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us® will set the stage for its biggest Cyber Monday ever, offering 15% off any regular priced item site-wide on Sunday, November 27 (online only; exclusions apply). What's more, savvy-savers can return to Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com to get $10 off any purchase of $100 or more on Monday, November 28 (online only; exclusions apply).
"We want customers to know that the savings don't end on Black Friday. Between our value offerings and industry-leading assortment, there is no reason to shop anywhere else for toy and baby gift-giving needs this season," said Richard Barry, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Merchandising Officer, Toys"R"Us, Inc. "As we pave the way for a massive Cyber Monday event, we're offering customers major savings all week long – whether they want to shop online or in-store – on the best of baby products from Graco and Fisher-Price to hot toys from NERF and Barbie."
Shoppers Get a Head Start on Thousands of Savings
Cyber Week is starting early and lasting longer, amplified only by new surprise deals launching each day. Below are select discounts available online on Saturday, November 26 at Toysrus.com and extending in store beginning on Sunday, November 27 through Saturday, December 3, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- 75% OFF LeapFrog LeapTV- Sale $14.99 (Regularly priced $59.99)
- SAVE $40 on Playskool Sesame Street Play All Day Elmo- Sale $19.99 (Regularly priced ($59.99)
- 50% OFF Zoomer Chomplingz- Sale $19.99 (Regularly priced $39.99)
- 50% OFF FurReal Friends Baby Cuddles My Giggle Monkey- Sale $9.99 (Regularly priced $19.99)
- 40% OFF Shopkins Glitzi Collector's Case or Sweet Spot playset- Sale $11.99 (Regularly priced $19.99)
- 40% OFF Hot Wheels Auto Lift Expressway- Sale $47.99 (Regularly priced $79.99)
- SAVE $50 ON ALL LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs (Regularly priced $79.99-$89.99)
- 30% OFF Barbie Malibu House- Sale $69.99 (Regularly priced $99.99)
- 25% OFF ALL Avigo bikes
- 20% OFF ALL DC Comics figures and dolls, roleplay and playsets
Serving Up Big Cyber Savings on Top Baby Products
Expectant and new parents can conveniently click their way to savings from home or on-the-go during Cyber Week. Following are select deals valid only on Babiesrus.com beginning on Saturday, November 26 through Tuesday, November 29, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- 50% OFF selected Ju-Ju-Be diapers bags & accessories
- Up to 30% OFF top brands of baby gear including Graco, Fisher-Price, Chicco, Baby Trend, Baby Einstein, Zobo, Safety 1st, 4moms, Britax, Baby Jogger
- 25% OFF ALL Dutailier gliders & ottomans
- 25% OFF ALL Dr. Brown's 3-pk bottles & gift sets
- 20% OFF Huggies value boxes of diapers regularly priced $42.99-$45.99
- 15% OFF ALL regular-priced cribs (Use promo code CRIBSAVE15 at checkout)
- 25-60% OFF ALL clothing, shoes and accessories (beginning 11/27; some exclusions apply)
Shoppers Rejoice: Cyber Monday is Bigger than Ever Before
The sales are so big they could not be contained online. For the first time ever, customers are invited to Toys"R"Us stores for the notoriously-virtual shopping day to take advantage of more than 100 hot deals. And, as a special gift to its most loyal shoppers, on Cyber Monday, November 28, when Rewards"R"Us members place a $19 or more online order for in-store pickup, they will receive a $5 Reward coupon (exclusions apply). Following are one-day-only deals available on Toysrus.com and in-store on Monday, November 28, while supplies last (no rain checks):
- 30% OFF ALL Barbie Spy Squad dolls & accessories
- 30% OFF Avigo 6 Volt Range Rovers
- 25% OFF Select Peppa Pig Preschool Toys
- 20% OFF ALL Full Price Hasbro Board Games
- SAVE $50 on Sony PS4 Slim Uncharted
About Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world's leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in 875 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam, and in more than 765 international stores and over 245 licensed stores in 37 countries and jurisdictions. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com, the company provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. Toys"R"Us, Inc. is headquartered in Wayne, NJ, and has an annual workforce of approximately 62,000 employees worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need. Since 1992, the Toys"R"Us Children's Fund, a public charity affiliated with Toys"R"Us, Inc., has donated more than $125 million in grants to children's charities. For more information, visit Toysrusinc.com or follow @ToysRUsNews on Twitter. Follow Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Toysrus and Facebook.com/Babiesrus and on Twitter at Twitter.com/Toysrus and Twitter.com/Babiesrus.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/toysrus-to-start-its-cyber-week-on-saturday-300368067.html
SOURCE Toys"R"Us, Inc.