NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With margins for content shrinking in the on-demand digital video world, many digital video service providers must rely increasingly on advertising revenue to retain customers with low-price or free content services. The mass audience measurement tools from the past are proving ineffective in the age of personalization, requiring new focus by content and service providers to demonstrate the value of digital "air time" to potential advertisers.
This report evaluates current audience metrics tools being implemented in digital video, identifies key players in the audience measurement services industry, and assesses the future for digital video advertising and audience measurement.
1.0 Report Summary
Purpose of Report
Tracking Eyeballs: Video Analytics and Measurement examines current trends in digital video viewership measurement and how advanced analytics affect trends in digital video advertising. The report identifies major trends in digital advertising, success factors and challenges related to those trends, and overall industry implications. The purpose of the report are threefold:
- To evaluate how audience measurement is feeding digital video advertising,
- To identify how market players may respond to such trends, and
- To provide a market sizing for the future of digital video advertising.
Scope of Report
The report covers the following key areas:
- Trends in consumer viewing habits that impact digital video audience measurement;
- Overview of analytics solutions for digital video viewership and data collection methodology;
- Trends in digital advertising that leverage advanced digital analytics;
- Market sizing forecast for digital video advertising worldwide.
Tracking Eyeballs: Video Analytics and Measurement draws information and data primarily from
- Interviews, industry event presentations, briefings, and alternative interactions with content creators,
content providers, Internet service providers, distributors, analytics solutions providers, digital
advertising enablers, and other industry executives,
- Company financial reports, data, press releases, news media, and related secondary research
- Information from Parks Associates Reports
? Content Strategies: Survival in the New Video World (Q4 2015)
? The Cost of Piracy (Q2 2015)
? Privacy and Data: Safeguarding Consumers (Q2 2015)
? Trends in Multiscreen Advertising (Q4 2014)
? The Evolution of Advanced TV Advertising Strategies (Q2 2014)
- Data from Parks Associates consumer studies from 2010 to 2015
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03823473-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tracking-eyeballs-video-analytics-and-measurement-300377837.html