WALNUT CREEK, Calif., Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- TranscendIT Health, a boutique health care strategy and management consulting firm, has published The Digital Health Revolution by Kevin Pereau, company Founder and Principal. The 240-page paperback is now available on Amazon.com (TransendIT Health, $24.95). A Kindle eBook is also being offered at $16.95.
The Digital Health Revolution offers the first consumer look at how digital health technologies are helping consumers collect, analyze and take action on their personal health care data. For most consumers, the revolution starts with their phones.
"I interviewed 30 of healthcare's top thought leaders to capture and share their insights for my new book," says the author. "Whether you are managing a chronic condition or simply striving to stay healthy, plug in and catch up with the innovators driving disruption and delivering better value for us all."
Experts interviewed for the book include leading physicians, researchers, innovators and top executives that span the healthcare value chain who are driving disruption and health care innovation.
Praise for The Digital Health Revolution
"It is time we focus healthcare innovation on those most underserved instead of only those who can afford to buy fancy gadgets. We are ripe for innovations in the area of improving access to healthy food, transportation, mental health services and community based care. The answers aren't always traditional."
- Andy Slavitt, General Partner, Town Hall Ventures and former Acting Administrator of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
"The Digital Health Revolution explores how our smart phones and digital health technologies are democratizing healthcare for the consumer. Big data analytics and sophisticated AI are now innovating healthcare delivery using apps that have cracked the engagement code generating scores of data. It is the natural evolution of clinical, evidence-based medicine to actionable methods and it becomes part of daily living."
- Penny Moore, Partner, Commonwealth Health Advisors
"A treasure chest of thought leadership providing superb insights into digital consumer engagement, coupled with great tools that are simple to use are the key pillar in this transformation. Plug in."
- Henry Loubet, CEO, Bohemia Health
- Chapter One: Our System Is Broken, But Who Cares?
- Chapter Two: Tell Me Where It Hurts
- Chapter Three: The Rise of Digital Health
- Chapter Four: The Road Back from Broken
- Chapter Five: The Real Value of Connecting
- Chapter Six: Data-Gathering Devices and How We Use Them
- Chapter Seven: Bright Minds, Big Ideas, New Ventures and Success
- Chapter Eight: Doing Well by Doing Good - Rebuilding the Consumer/Provider Bond in the New World of Digital Health
#DigitalHealth #PatientEngagement #HIMSS19
SOURCE TranscendIT Health