NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Use this report to:
- Identify key market segments
- Gain insight into the trends, gaps, and opportunities in each of the micro markets.
- Learn about the key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global transplant diagnostics market and its subsegments.
- The global transplant diagnostics market was valued at $512.3 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 through 2021.
- The transplant diagnostics market in the Asia-Pacific region was valued at $43.0 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2016 through 2021.
- The transplant diagnostics market in the North American region was valued at $326.7 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2016 through 2021.
Introduction & Scope
STUDY AND OBJECTIVE
- Define and identify key market segments and market structure in global transplant diagnostics market.
- Measure and estimate the global transplant diagnostics market and its market segments, which include technologies, materials, applications and regional segmentation.
- Identify key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global transplant diagnostics market and its subsegments.
- Identify the trends, gaps and opportunities in each of the micro markets.
- Focus exclusively on regional segmentation. Analyze trends and opportunities in four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (ROW).
- Identify major stakeholders, product portfolios and recent developments, and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report covers the current market scenario for transplant diagnostics tests commercially available. These diagnostics tests are extensively used to study the compatibility between the donor and recipient in the process of organ transplantation. The report covers the segments mentioned below based on the revenue generated from the sales of transplant diagnostics products and services.
The following need to be taken into consideration:
- the revenue generated by the sales of products, services and software used while conducting the transplant diagnostics test. These products can be kits, reagents, devices and software tools, among others.
- The report considers revenue generated by pre-transplant as well as post-transplant tests.
- The report does not consider the revenue generated by carrying out blood tests prior to transplant procedures (which is minor and done along with counseling itself).
- Although the report is closely associated with the organ transplant market, it does not consider any organ transplant cost in any manner. It only considers diagnostics.
- The periodic tests conducted post-transplant to determine the organ health in recipients' bodies form a significant part of the revenue in the market.
The global transplant diagnostics market is segmented into two classes: nonmolecular assay and molecular assay technologies. Nonmolecular assay technologies are further
segmented into serological assay and mixed lymphocyte culture (MLC) assay. The molecular assay technology market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction
(PCR)-based and sequencing-based. The global transplant diagnostics technology market is further segmented on the basis of components for in-depth analysis of the
market during the analysis period (2015-2021). The market study is detailed for the transplant diagnostics market based on end users as well as application area.
In-depth analysis of these segments is discussed in this report. The report also provides a detailed qualitative account of the market dynamics, technology trends, key
strategies and regulatory scenario. The market is segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW, including further division into key countries. Companies profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., Immucor Inc., Linkage Biosciences, Olerup SSP AB, Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Sigma-Aldrich, among others.
The intended audience includes:
- Transplant diagnostics tests, reagents, instruments, software manufacturers and potential entrants.
- Dealers, distributors and service providers of transplant diagnostics devices.
- Healthcare service providers, private research institutes.
- Government authorities, public service boards.
- Research institutes, associations and academicians.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION AND METHODOLOGY
The global transplant diagnostics market was assessed and calculated through a bottom-up approach that involved identifying the market revenues of the micromarkets
that make up the macromarkets. The following process was followed to ensure quality and consistency of estimates.
- In-depth primary and secondary research was conducted.
- Primary research included gathering intelligence from key market players. Interview participants included chief executive officers (CEOs), key opinion leaders, product
heads and directors.
- Secondary research not only included collation of data from freely available sources but also paid subscriptions to specialized industry magazines and websites.
- To best assure triangulation of market estimates, the derived values were again validated through primary research.
- Key factors considered during market estimations included price, volumes, incidence and prevalence rates, number of procedures, etc.
- The regional segmentation was assessed through various parameters such as the number of players in a particular region, incidence and prevalence rates, the extent
of research activity occurring in that region and future potential.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04316848-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001