LONDON, Oct. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Poland's tourism sector witnessed a good year in 2015. Inbound tourism has flourished in recent years as Poland increased its visibility in international markets by hosting events such as FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship (2014), improvement in aviation infrastructure, and expanding presence of LCCs such as Ryanair. Events such as the Men's European Handball Championship 2016, the World Youth Day 2016, Wroclaw city being designated as the European Capital of Culture in 2016, the NATO summit in 2016, and the Men's European Volleyball Championship in 2017 are expected to drive the growth of inbound tourism over the next two years.
- In April 2016, budget carrier Ryanair announced new routes from Belfast to Wroclaw, Warsaw, and Gdansk. These new routes will commence from winter 2016. "Poland, more and more every year, is becoming a popular choice for businesses to locate some of their services," said Kenny Jacobs, Chief Marketing Officer of Ryanair
- Poland's increasing domestic and inbound tourism market has attracted the attention of international brands such as Accor, Marriott, Best Western, and Hilton.
- Approximately 13 international hotels have opened over the last two years (July 2013 to July 2015). More than 15 international hotels are expected to open during 2015-2017
Canadean's report - Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2020 - provides detailed information on the country's tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Polish Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Poland's Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4221332/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/travel-and-tourism-in-poland-to-2020-300346014.html